Sorries&Regrets

Jack lead Shay out of the building across the parking lot to the bus she bit her lip lightly once they stepped onto it being lead to the back lounge seeing as they were the only ones on the bus for now knowing everyone would be on there soon he looked a mess, his hair was messy, the clothes he had changed into were stained his breath ricked with vodka she had never seen him in this state before.

“I’m so fucking sorry Shay”

Shay snorted.

“For which part Jack?”

Jack glanced down at her with the saddest look on his face his brown eyes not helping any as they glistered with tears, “For cheating on you, it was a stupid mistake Shay I regret it big fucking time.” He blinked as the tears started streaming down his face not able to control it knowing part was because he was drunk he walked up to her wrapping his arms around her as she tensed a little it took her a minute but she soon relaxed in his arms hugging him back.

Jack pulled back wiping his face placing both hands on either side of her waist as she tensed a little knowing what was about to happen she swallowed feeling his hot breath against her lips seeing how close he was getting before she could stop his lips touched her own, she started to kiss him back not able to help herself feeling all of those old feelings coming back her back was pressed against the lounge door she got the strength to pull him back.

“I can’t do this, I need to get back to my boyfriend.”

Jack’s head shot up instantly, “Boyfriend?”

Shay bit her lip nervously, “Yeah I need to get back to Nicholas, he’s waiting out In the car.” She suddenly felt guilty for taking so long.

Jack shook his head, “Go on then if he’s more important.”

“At least he didn’t cheat”

Jack raised an eye brow, “What?”

“I said at least he didn’t cheat, you cheated Jack.”

Jack glared at her, “Once Shay, once!”

“And? Once turns into more Jack… how many more girls are their going to be in your life time?”

“I was hoping it’d be just you”

Shay shook her head, “I’m sorry Jack but I can’t. you hurt me badly if Holly is so amazing why don’t you go back to her?” Shay blinked her eyes trying to hold the tears in not wanting to cry in front of him.

“Bec-“ Jack started knowing it was no use, “Maybe I fucking will”

Shay stared at him seeing he wasn’t trying hard enough she shook her head slightly slapping him hearing the door to the bus open she turned and stomped down the hall passing Alex and Roo.

“I’ll see you at home” she mumbled to Roo.

“a—okay” Roo said confused.

Jack rushed out of the lounge passing Alex and Roo up stopping at the door he soon looked down seeing she wasn’t around he stepped back onto the bus closing the door opening the nearest drawer pulling out some more vodka and flopped down on the couch.

“What the hell happened?”

Jack glanced up then looked down shrugging, “I fucked up again, even though I answered her question clearly hoping she’d be the only girl in my life but in her words she said ‘If Holly is so amazing why don’t you get back with her.’ I told her maybe I will then she slapped me and left.” He sighed looking up at her again, “I miss her.”

“If you wanted to get back with-“ She paused and  looked at Jack shaking her head, “You shouldn’t have said that Jack.”

Jack sighed deeply, “I didn’t mean to Roo” he put the bottle to his lips again swallowing more of the vodka down.