It's over

Jack woke up noticing they had fell asleep in the basement, a smile on his face seeing Shayla asleep next to him he draped his arm around her waist pulling her close nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck kissing under her earlobe softly, her eye lids fluttered open a smile crept upon his face.

“Good Morning” Jack whispered softly in her ear.

“Wait, morning? Dad’s going to murder me” Shay mumbled.

Jack laughed a little bit kissing her lips softly hovering over her, “He can’t do that.” He mumbled quietly against her lips.

“Oh?” He pulled back staring into her eyes.

“I’d be lonely” He whispered quietly.

Shay laughed quietly as his lips pressed back down onto hers.

            Alex grumbled to the sound of birds chirping as he rolled over he opened his eyes smiling seeing they fell asleep out on the trampoline he sighed quietly.

“Roo” He moved the hair from her eyes.

Roo opened her eyes slowly and groaned, “I normally don’t wake up for just anyone you know, so you best have waffles.”

Alex laughed.

“We fell asleep outside on the trampoline”

Roo smiled, “Oh, so we did” she mumbled.

“I can go inside and fix you breakfast”

Roo smiled, “Waffles?”

Alex laughed.

“Homemade?”

Her eyes lit up, “Can you?”

“Yeah, come on. Let’s check on Jack and Shay first.”

Roo nods jumping off the trampoline along with Alex he smiled lacing his fingers with hers leading her inside the house once they were inside the kitchen he walked slowly over to the basement door opening it up walking down the stairs with Roo, once he was at the bottom he noticed Shay and Jack at the guitar again.

“Oooo Roo stayed over!” Jack yelled.

“It’s too early shut up dude”

“Not for Jack, he’s constantly hyper no stopping it.” Alex said with a laugh. “You two have fun, I’m making waffles if anyone gets hungry” he said leading Roo back up the stairs into the kitchen.

“Can we make red velvet waffles? It’s like desert and breakfast is one.”

Alex laughed a little, “Sure. You can help or just sit back and watch” he smiled as they got to the kitchen.

Roo’s eye went big, “I’ll help!”

“I have a feeling this isn’t going to end well, that the kitchen is going to get messy” Alex said as he gathered the ingredients.

“Hee” Roo smiled evilly.

Alex raised an eye brow laughing, “I don’t like that smile you have something planned.” He said.

            After Alex and Roo had everything mixed into the bowl Roo was hiding a spoon with some mix in it smirking flicking it right in Alex’s face who glared at her grinning, “Oh? That’s how it’s going to be?” he asked getting a scoop of it in a bigger spoon flicking it back at her she glared grinning flicking more at him soon it just ended in one big food fight till someone walked inside the house Alex had stopped but continued to laugh along with Roo.