It's not a date

Alex woke up the next morning with Jack snoring softly in his ear he sighed sitting up looking over at Roo’s window sighing he got out of bed seeing there was something on her window.

I’m sorry

Was on a piece of paper tapped to her window, a smile spread across his face as he lazily walked to his closet to throw on some jeans and a band shirt running his fingers through his messy bed hair he walked out of the room leaving Jack to his sleep getting into the kitchen to see Lisa there she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck pecking his lips softly.

“What are you doing here Lisa?”

“Am I not allowed to be?”

Alex shook his head.

“I didn’t mean it like that, but how did you get inside?”

“Spare key” She held it up.

“Look Lisa, I have other plans today can we hang out tomorrow?”

Alex took out the jug of milk in the fridge putting it on the counter grabbing a box of lucky charms from the cupboard, she sighed.

“But I thought we could all go to the movies, you know. You me, Jack and Shay.” She smiled.

“No”

She pouted.

“Lisa, not today” Alex pecked her lips lightly before taking a huge bite of Lucky Charms she huffed and sighed as Jack walked into the kitchen in only his boxers he raised an eye brow.

“It would have been nice if you gave me a warning”

“Sorry dude”

            Shay rushed down the stairs nearly bumping into Cam and grinned a little bit as he raised an eye brow looking at his watch. “Where are you going? Its only 10:30”

 “I got a text from Jack, he wants me to go over to Alex’s”

“Someone’s lonely or just wants some”

Shay punched Cam In the shoulder and glared, “Shut up that’s not funny” he laughed a little bit stepping aside.

“Fine, go”

            Shay walked across the lawn and was soon standing there in front of the Gaskarth’s she bit her lip nervously and knocked on the door, the door opened to see Jack with a huge grin he was still in boxers his hair was a mess he pulled her inside with a smile wrapping his arms around her waist sighing.

“Morning Shay” He sighed nuzzling his nose into her neck.

“Morning Jack”

Lisa walked out of the kitchen pouting like a lost little puppy, Alex who was behind her standing in front of the door as he pecked her on the lips waving as she walked off the porch he sighed closing the door.

“I need to go do something” Alex said opening the door walking outside closing it behind him walking across the lawn over to Roo’s he sighed and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer knowing she was probably asleep; Ian opened the door raising an eye brow.

“Is Roo up?”

“She’s taking a shower, but you can come in and wait”

He stepped aside, Alex walked in nervously feeling the tension from Ian he closed the door and turned around with his arms crossed.

“So, what brings you here?”

“To apologize to Roo for being an ass’

Ian snorted.