Maybe we shouldn't....

“I just herd Lisa’s side of the story, I need to hear yours” Alex said once they were both sitting on the girls front porch, Roo looked down.

“She hit me first; she was trying to tell me to stay away from you”

"Maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore till Lisa cools down"

Alex looked down.

Roo bit her lip.

“Lisa can go to hell, and as far as I’m concerned you can too now” Roo said loud enough for him to hear it as she snatched her bag off the porch walking across the lawn slamming her front door closed after walking inside.

“Whoa there Roo what the hell was that for?” Ian asked.

Roo shook her head walking up the stairs kicking her door shut throwing her bag onto the bed, Alex was in his room just lying on his bed till he heard a  door slam.

“Roo, please try to understand why I am doing this”

Roo didn’t reply she only flopped down onto her bed with her head down.

“Would you just hear me out?”

Roo glared at Alex as she walked over to the window closing her blinds, she could still hear him try to talk to her she glared at him a second.

“I honestly don’t care!”

“You do or you wouldn’t be pissed”

“Fuck you” Roo spat turning her radio up putting in linkin park it muted him she smiled laying down on her bed staring up at the ceiling.

Alex grumbled as his bedroom door opened.

“Dude, you let Lisa run your life”

“I don’t, that was my choice”

“I can name tons of times where you let Lisa decide for you”

“Just get out Jack”

“You don’t mean it Lex”

“I do”

“Fine, I’ll go see Shay”

Alex snorted, “I can’t believe you got caught dude “

“Hey! At least I almost got some”

“Okay now out”

            Shayla noticed Jack walking over and blushed a little as Cameron came over to the window he grinned and laughed as he rested his arm on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry Shay bear but I’m not letting that down ever.it was fucking funny.”

Jack knocked on the door.

Shay bit her lip walking over opening the door.

Cameron was still laughing resting against the window frame with a grin plastered across his face I quickly grabbed Jack’s arm leading him up the stairs hearing linkin park only meaning Roo was frustrated, she bit her lip lightly.

“IAN! Talk to ROO!” Shay shouted.

“Yeah, so these two can go get it on” Cam chuckled.

“Hey bub I know where you sleep”

“Hey! Wait! I sleep up there with you! GROSS! I’m bunking with you and Roo tonight” Cam mumbled wrinkling his nose.

“Oh hell no not happening” Shay shouted after closing the door to the attic, she turned not realizing how close Jack was till his lips pressed against hers, he made her feel weak with each touch, he laced his fingers with her own leading her over toward the bed pulling back pulling her shirt over her head dropping it down onto the floor before his lips touched hers again.