Band Practice

Roo always loved keeping her window up at night she was still sound asleep till she herd the loud speakers going next door she groaned into the pillow covering up all the way still not getting any sleep she rolled over onto her back sighing throwing the covers off walking over to the window in a tank top and boy shorts.

“You know a girl is trying to sleep here!”

Alex turned with a grin across his face.

“Sorry, didn’t know our rooms were this close.”

“Yeah it’s so close I’m going to shove my foot up your ass if you don’t turn it down.” Roo snapped.

“If you don’t like it, shut your window”

“Why don’t you kiss my ass?”

Alex smirked, “Is that an offer?”

“Ask your girlfriend” Roo slammed her window shut.

Roo huffed stomping back over to her bed sitting down crossing her arms looking toward her door standing back up walking out of the room slamming the door shut looking up at the attic hearing no movement grumbling.

“Shay!”

No answer.

Roo groaned stomping back into her room opening her window up, “One of you boys care to wake my sister up?”

Jack nearly jumped up, “Wait. Are you waking her up because you can’t go back to sleep? If so that’s just fucked up bro”

“What time is your band practice?”

Jack’s eyes widened, “Where’s her room?”

“Attic”

“Nice choice”

Roo sighed letting him climb through her window glaring at Alex shutting it loudly sticking her tongue out before turning her back toward him.

“Nice house by the way”

“Hey! Wait!” Roo rushed over digging through a box finding one of their brothers old masks grinning.

“This should scare the shit out of her”

Jack wiggled his eye brows, “But that’s mean” He thought for a second taking it from her shrugging, “But fun” he laughed putting the mask on pulling the rope carefully and quietly letting the ladder down walking up the stairs seeing how dark it was in the attic with only the sun showing barley through the thick dust Roo and Jack both started making random scary noises it didn’t seem to bother Shay much at all, Jack stared at Roo raising an eye brow.

“She’s not moving”

Roo laughed, Jack stared at her confusingly as Roo snapped the picture from her phone grinning evilly.

“She doesn’t get scared that easily she can sleep through just about anything.”

Jack glared but shrugged throwing the mask toward Roo jumping up on Shay’s bed as Roo climbed down grinning with an evil laugh.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“Hey! The language and get your ass up band practice in two hours.”

“How the fuck did you get in here?”

Jack laughed, “Roo!” He smirked and continued jumping around on the bed, Shay grabbed the pillow she was laying on throwing it over smacking him with it making him tumble over and busted out laughing.

“That’s for listening to her”

Jack had thrown the pillow back with a grin, “Okay, now out! I need to get dressed since you want me at band practice so bad!”