About/ playlist

I decided not to give her a description of her looks because she deserves individuality. Choose as you wish! However I think I mentioned that she has green eyes! Which is important. And she has brown hair which if you want ignore! But I think it's best when people can decide what she looks like. 

So  thank you for reading/beginning the book. Seeing as my exams are over I will try and update regularly. And with the new season coming out in July I'm going to try my hardest to update as fast as I can please bear with me. I'm gonna make a Pinterest board but I'm not gonna do it for the top 6 characters. I'll do it for Zee and Eddie. However the 6 main characters, Which are included in this book are; Zee, Eddie, Max, 001, Steve and Dustin.

So here is zee: (only clothes and aesthetic not looks wise x)

I didn't even realise how long these took, honestly took me ages to do this

I didn't even realise how long these took, honestly took me ages to do this. Props to those who do these a lot.

Here's eddies...

Everyone's doing one, so let's add a playlist in here

Everyone's doing one, so let's add a playlist in here. Feel free to change the songs to whatever you please but I feel like some of these will fit the text perfectly!

Take me to church
~ hozier

Don't stop me now
~ Queen

Every breath you take
~ The police

Should I stay or should I go
~ the clash

I wanna dance with somebody
~ Whitney Houston

Somebody to love
~ Queen

Cherry bomb
~ the runaways

Girls just wanna have fun
~ Cyndi Lauper

Highway to hell
~ AC/DC

Super freak
~ Rick James

Everybody wants to rule the world
~ tears for fears

Running up that hill
~ Kate bush

This book was started 20/6/22
11 days before my 16th birthday. The book will start at the beginning of season 4 at episode 1 so let's begin shall we?

Any questions please ask below. But here are some regulated questions and answers.

Who are her real parents? You'll have to find out in the story

Is Zee short for something? Yes but the context only happens throughout the text

Does she have any siblings? No she isn't only child adopted by her parents.

How old is she? She is 18

When is her birthday? Not specifically specified however she is a Scorpio

What is a relevance to the upside Down? Without context it wouldn't understandably make sense, so the story would answer the question.

Who are her closest friends? Steve and Max

Where was she during season 1, 2 and 3? She was a side character who had a massive glow up

What is her surname? Not specified during the beginning of the text however it is revealed throughout the story.