Entry 0.4

Slight change, you see the room Ross is in? The room had a window, with a vent top, BUT the window was at the top of the room.

Rydel POV:

"Riker..." I knocked at the door.

"What?" He said like he was crying.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He sighed and unlocked the door before walking away. I opened the door and see him laying in bed.

"Riker... Its gonna be okay..." I said.

"He's not coming back.." He sniffled.

"He will! I know he will!"I said. He shook his head.

"But-"

"Riker, you always told me he'll come. Now tell it to yourself." I said.

"Its just so hard..." He sighed. I put my arm around him.

"He'll come. Okay? He'll come."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV: With Ross-

"Its only too late when your dead." His mother voice rang at the back of his head. He looked around the room to search for an escape. He saw a small window at the tippy top of the wall, that Lily had secretly told him about.

"C'mon Ross..." He said to himself. He was about to try to climb, but his weak, starved body fell to the ground.

"Make it or break it." He fathers voice echoed. He tried to climb again. He got on top of a hard Rocky substance that has been set. His body shaked more than ever.

You can do it!

His concense said. He continued, and his both, weak hands and arms, reached the small window. He saw a spider climbing onto his arm, and then he slapped it off, making it fall all the way onto the ground. He fingers growed weak. Too weak to take it any longer.

You can do it Ross! Don't give up!

He regain strength and held on tight. The rock hit his nose, cause blood to come out of his nose. He coughed out blood, and didn't bother to wipe it off while it oozed down his mouth.

His head finally reached the top. As he looked out side.

The first time in 5 years, fresh air had hit his face, as he's been suffocating in that cold, lonely, dark room, that he's been isolated from the whole world. And he thought,

This is my chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryland POV:

I stared at Ross' side of the room while I heard my parents screaming at eachother. I see Ross had left his phone here. I got up from my bed and picked it up. I unlocked it, and I looked at his home screen photo.

It was a picture of him and Laura, screaming. I laughed.

I suddenly heard more yelling, and I put the phone back down, exactly where it was and the way it was placed, and laid back in bed.

Why did they have to take Ross?

It should have been me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short, I was rushing, and I have to finish homework and I'm so tired!! UGHH!!! Good night!

-Ana