Entry 0.5

Rydel POV:

I cried on my pillow.

"Rydel." I heard a voice say.

"Has Ross come back anytime soon?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Than leave me the fuck alone." I said.

"We're going to Laura's house. Get ready." He said. I groaned as he left. I got up went to the shower. 

--

"Rydel! You done? we're leaving !" Rocky said.

"I'm done." I said, and came out of my room wearing only blue, jeans, black hoodie, black converse, and my hair in a pony tail.

"Well-"

"Get outta my way." I pushed Rocky out of the way, and walked downstairs.

~~

It was a long car ride. We got outta the car, and knocked on Laura's door.

Autumn opened. "Oh! Mommy! They're here!" He shouted. We see Laura walk to us. She looked completely, TORN.

"Come in." She said. We went inside, and sat on her couches, as Autumn went into the yard.

"How have you been?" Mom asked her. She shrugged.

We we're talking about all kinds of stuff, until Autumn walks in, all dirty in mud. "Mommy, I fell in the mud." He said.

"Aw.." Mom said. Laura picked him up.

"I'm gonna go give him a bath." She said. We nodded and she went upstairs.

"Aren't we gonna tell her?" Riker asked.

"Tell her what?"

"What they said about Ross being dead.." He said. 

"Oh.." Dad looked down.

"But... It can't be... There's no evidence." I stuttered.

"Rydel. He's been gone for 5 YEARS. He'll never come back. He's dead." Ryland sighed.

"But it can't be!" I said. They sighed. I buried my face in my hands, as I began to cry.

---------

"This is it Ross." I pointed at Laura's small house. He smiled. "Finally."

We walk over to the house. I put him down, and stood in back of him. He looked over at me.

"Go ahead. Knock." I smiled. He smiled and nodded, and knocked on the door.

-----

As I cried, we heard a knock. I stood up, and walked to the door. I unlocked it, slowly opening it.

It was a tall person, in a cloak. It took off the hood, and looked at me.

My eye welled up.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." I stuttered. It was Ross.

He pulled me into a hug. "Rydel, who's at the door?" I heard mom say. I cried in his chest.

"ROSS!?!?" She yelled. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!"

"R-Ross, w-we thought you we're dead...." Mom cried. I studied his features. He had become a bit more taller, and there we're cuts all over his skin. Burn marks, wrist burns, cigarette burns, whips, everything. Riker hugged him tightly. "We thought you we're dead." He whispered.

"I thought I was too..." Ross whispered. At this point, everyone was bawling they're eyes out.

"Guys? Who's there?" We heard Laura coming down the stairs with Autumn. We clear the path. She arrived. She looked up. A single tear fell from her face. "R-Ross? I-Is that you?" She whispered. She ran up to him, and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much.." She whispered.