Entry 0.4

"How much longer?" Ross said weakly. He has gotten sick a few days ago. I just don't know what sickness, but he said he felt pain all over his body, and his throat hurting, and weaker than usual, and more tired than usual.

"Only a few more miles.." I said. "Linger.. I can't take it any longer..... It hurts!" He began to cry on my shoulder. "We're almost there Ross. Okay? Hold on just a little longer okay?" I whispered. He sniffled and nodded. I nodded and kept on walking, until I heard gun shots. "They found us!" I yelled, and began to run.

--------------------

"Rydel. I think Ross is dead." Ryland said. 

I sighed. My mind says that he's dead, but deep down in my heart its saying that my baby brother is out there somewhere. And really close.

"Lets not fill our heads with that." I heard Rocky sigh. I heard the yelling from our parents. If you wanted to know, we're all in my room, and Mom and Dad are fighting.

"I know, but how can we believe he's alive? Its been 5 years." Riker said. "You just have to believe okay! Our baby brother is still out there okay? I can just feel it." Rocky said. "But-"

"No buts Ryland." He said. I just noticed the fact that nobody laughed when it sounded like Rocky said, 'No butts Ryland' Because they always laughed when somebody says that.

Our childish personality is gone. No wait.

Our joy is gone. (A/N: When I wrote this line I was thinking about how I referenced the movie Inside out. And yes I watched it for free on my computer.)

Ratliff came into the room. "Hey guys." He said sadly, and sat down. "Hey. You look bummed out." Riker said. "Who wouldn't be at a time like this? I'm missing my buddy..." He said. By the way, I havent seen Ratliff this sad. Like ever. He's been so sad ever since Ross went missing. Its so depressing to look it. Cause like... ITS RATLIFF. The funniest of the group, who always goofs around. And now you see him just there. Emotionless Ratliff. Hard to look at.

"We miss him too......." Riker said. Suddenly, our dad opened the door. "Guys. You have an interview. To the car." Dad said emotionless, and left. We sighed and went downstairs, into the car.

-----------------

I cried in my hands. I looked i the mirror of the bathroom. My mascara was messed up, and I looked horrible. I felt someone put their arms around my waist. I look into the mirror and see a man.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "The guy you slept with. Duh." He said. "Leave." I said coldly. He smirked. "First, I need your son." He smirked.

"No please!" I cried. He smirked. and went towards my sons room. "NO!" I yelled. I jumped on him, and we fell to the floor. Suddenly, Autumn came into the room. "Mommy?" He asked. "Run!!!!!!!" I yelled. He ran downstairs. The man got off of me and ran after him. I ran as well. "Keep running!!" I yelled. Autumn ran out the door, and I threw a vase at the mans head. He got knocked out. I rushed out the door, and see Autumn hiding in a garbage can. "Autumn... Sweetie. Come out." I said. He got out, and the garbage can top balances on his head. I smiled. Lets go give your a bath." I said. I removed the cans top, and got him out. I carried him upstairs into the bathroom. "Get undressed. I'll be back with bubbles." I said. "Bwubbles!" He squealed. I smiled and shut the bathroom door. I look at the man on the floor. I checked for his pulse. He had no pulse. Hes definitely dead. Why would a vase kill him anyway? But... the real question is....

Why did he want my son?

-------------------------------------

Ooh... two chapters in one day... ;3

Sorry it took so long to type up. I was stuck watching vines. XD

-Ana