Entry 0.4

I stared at Linger's face as she slept. I could tell she was mad at me for not acknowledging the fact that I could die if I went back there, because the amount distance. She's about 10 inches away from me. Yes the bed is very long and big. (Ha ha ha you dirty minded people. I know what you we're thinking. xD) I stared at her face. It was pale, and her hair was a very light blonde type, that it almost looked white, but its pretty. There was a storm outside. We tried to keep warm as possible. Suddenly when thunder sounded, she rolled her body close to mine. I put my arm around you. "I'm sorry for not listening." I said. "Its okay. I know you just want to see them again." She said as she turned to look at me. "I couldn't keep my distance from you so long." She sighed. "I really care about you Ross. I don't want anything else to happen to you. You've gone through so much, and I'm willing to not put you through anything painful." She sighed. "I mean look at you. Your body is just.... destroyed. Your legs are still weak from lack of eating, your back is just destroyed, you have cuts everywhere.. whats next? Your hair being cut?" She said. I sighed. "Right.." I said. "All I do is for love Ross. I love my friends a lot." She said. I smiled. "Thanks for being the greatest friend ever." I said. "Your welcome." She said. She hugged me as I hugged her back, and fell right asleep next to Linger.

---

"Laura marano. Whats your opinion on-"

"Get the hell away from me." I put on a death glare. "But-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" I pulled out a gun, and shot it in the air. They ran as quick as possible. I looked down and realized I had just killed a pigeon. Haha oops.

"Sorry.." I said to the pigeon, and walked away.

"Not sorry." I said, and kept walking.

"Mommy!" I heard Autumn say. I sigh and turn around. "Yes hun?" I said. I looked down and see he found a 50 and 20 dollar bill. I chuckled. "I think that's just enough for the scooter you wanted." I said smiled. "Weally? I can gwet it!?"He asked excitement. "Yup." I smiled. "Well, lets go buy it." I said. I didn't really care who dropped it that moment. It was an empty street.

---

"That'll be 70 dollars plus tax." The woman said. I took out the 70, and added 3 dollars more from my purse. "Thanks ma'am. Here you go child." The woman put the scooter on the floor. "I'll gwot it!" He giggled, and got on it. I thanked the woman and headed out.

---

"Remember to keep balance." I told him. He nodded. "Yea yea." He said. He got on the scooter and held onto the bars, and began to ride around. I began to drink a bottle of alcohol. He rode to me, and stopped with the breaks. "What awe you dwinking?" He said, pronouncing his words wrong as usual . "Stuff." I said. "Can I-"

"No." I cut him off. He shrugged. "Lets go home.." He said. "Alright. Lets goooo!!" I slurred. I was already drunk. He shrugged and he began to ride on his scooter, right next to me, as I walked home with him, trying not to fall.

--

"Riker. Everything with be fine." My dad tried to calm me. "Stop saying that! I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!" I yelled, and berried my face in my pillow. He sighed. "He's dead!" I yelled, as it was a muffled yell. "We can still have hope-"

"Our hope is gone! All gone!!!" I yelled. He sighed, and walked out of the room.

"Rydel... c'mon..." Ell said. He tried to comfort me. I shook my head. "Don't give your hopes up...." He said. "He might be alive-"

I sat up. "What if he's not?" I said. He sighed. "Don't say that-"

"I know your thinking that too Ratliff! Don't play dumb with me!" I said. He gave me a hug, and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Don't give your hopes up yet." He said. I sighed. "I'm just scared..." I whispered. "We all are."

----------------

I'm soooo sorry for not updated yesterday! So here I am making it up to you. :) Hope you enjoyed! BAYEEEE!!!

-Ana