Entry 0.4

I was sitting on my bed as Autumn slept in his room. I was at the balcony, leaning in front of it, as I stared at the moon. 

-----------

I was sitting with Ross at night  on the grass, on a small hill.

"I miss my family...Laura, I miss everything.." He sighed.

"Ross. I know you do... but... Look at the moon." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Just look at it hun." I said. He sighed and looked up at it. "No matter where you are, no matter what time, place... you and that person will always look up at the same moon." I said. He smiled, and looked over at me. "Now get some sleep." I said. He nodded and laid on the grass, and slowly drifted off to sleep. I was looking at him, but I looked right back at the moon, and stared at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rydel POV:

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Ross! Get back over here! They're is spaghetti all over you!" I yelled at the little 4 year old named Ross. He giggled and ran, but luckily, I was faster then him, so I got him. "Ahh!!" He whined. "Mom! I got him!" I said, as he pouted. "Thank you Delly!" She said, and took Ross from my arms. He sticked the tongue out at me, as Mom brought him up the stairs. I stuck my tongue right back at him. He rolled his eyes, as Mom continued walking upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rydel! RYDEL!" I heard a voice say. "Huh?" I said. "You spaced out for awhile." Ryland said. 

"Oh..." I said. I shrugged, as he left my room.

-----

I was still staring at the moon, as Ross slept. People like me don't sleep.

Well thats if- hold on. Stupid thought.

I rolled my eyes at my self. I look over at Ross, who was still asleep. I shrugged, and looked back up.

"Maybe if I look at the moon harder, I can see a reflection of the man in the moon." I said to myself.

Just kidding. 

That man is not in the moon. He's in heaven. That man is god.

~~~~1 day later~~~~

"N- E-A-T. Neat!" Autumn said. They we're having a spelling B in class. The class clapped, as Autumn sat down. "Nice." Kellumoreth whispered . "For the last time you stupid Narrator! Just call me Kelly!" She said.

Right, sorry.

Anyways..

Autumn looked over at her. "Tank u." He said, making a u shape with his fingers.

"Autumn, no talking."

"My mommy says I cwan talk whenever I want!" He said. "Excuse me Autumn! I do not accept this disrespect!" She said.

"And I do not accept your ugliness, but am I saying anything? No!" Autumn replied back. The class 'oohed'.

"Mr Lynch! I will we talking to your mom after school today!" She said, and took a star off his name. 

"My mommy cwan care less about what you say! She has more pwoblems to deal with than me!" He fired back. The class 'oohed.'

"Office! Now!" She said. He shrugged and walked out of class. He stood out in the hall for 10 minutes, pretending he was at the office. He came back into the room.

"Ms Cherry, Pwincipal said I'm excused to stay here anyway!" He said, and gave her the fake pass. She rolled her eyes and took it, and he sat down in his seat. "You totally didn't go to the office didn't you?" Kelly whispered to him.

He smiled and pretended to look towards the board while murmured to her.

"Nope."

~~~~~~~~

"Linger! How much longer now?" Ross asked.

"We're a few moments away." I said.

"Moments?" He asked. "Yup. Moments." She smiled, and continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHEHEHEEEH ALMOST THERE MY LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stay tuned on Sunday...

Again ima say this...

The ending.. is planned out....

Your gonna be so surprised...

>:3

HEHEHHEHEHEHEH BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Ana