Entry 0.4

"M-Mommy!!!!!" I heard cries of a little boy. I sighed and walked into Autumns room. He was crying underneath the covers. I uncovered him and see fat tears streaming down his face. "What happened?" I sat right next to him. "Bwad dweam." He sniffled. "Aw." I said. I put him on my lap and kissed his head. "I love you Autumn. Don't forget that." I said. He sniffled and nodded. I put him back down on his bed. "Mommy?" He said. "What?" I said.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked. I nodded. I carried him into my room, and we laid down. He fell asleep. It took awhile for me to sleep, but I fell asleep soon or later.

—————————————-

"Are we there yet?" Ross sighed. "Not in 2 more days." She said. He groaned. "Hey. cooperate." She sighed. "I'm sorry. Its just that I really wanna see them again." He huffed. "Well you are. Now shush." She said. "But why 2 days?" He whined. She was annoyed by him at the moment. She was always aware of his stubbornness.

"Because that's how it works! Now quit annoying me!" She yelled. After that, Ross stayed silent, and looked out the windows, turning his whole body around. He never heard Linger scream at him.

Ever since they met, she treated him like she was his mother, even though she was way younger than him. WAY younger. He has to admit, he does get pretty scared of her. Her light blonde hair which was REALLY light brings out her eyes he had to admit. When shes angry, those eyes have some bad ass sparks if you ask him. He was 24, and she was 16. Age difference there huh. Yep.

Very different, though shes like a mother figure to him. Shes pretty mature. Way more mature than any other 16 year old. She's alcohol smart, wise, and intelligent.

Who wouldn't wanna have a friend like that?

—————————————

Sorry its short. :I