Entry 0.3

i'LL BE WRITING IN ITALICS FOR NOW.

I stared out the window. How long is this ride gonna take? I sighed and looked over at Linger. "How much longer?" I asked. "Don't worry. We're here." She said. She paid and we head out the taxi shutting the door. He drove off and she helped me into the house quickly. She laid me on the couch, as my stomach and back burned. "Remove the cloak." she said. I removed it, and once I did, my half bare body began to shiver. She looked at my body marks. "That must hurt like hell." I heard her mumble silently but I still heard. She took out a first aid kit, but the package was wooden, instead of red. She opened it, and it revealed a medicine, bandages, needles, and all sorts of doctor stuff. She put her hand against my pressure point.

"Your blood is critically low, and your not eating correctly, obviously, and, your sick." She said. It was true. My body felt weaker than ever. My legs can't even walk without someone helping me.

"Stay still please, close your eyes, and bite on this." She said, and passed me a cloth. I put it in my mouth, and I felt a pointy thick needle push inside my skin. I screamed as if I just had entered hell. She pulled it out and put it in a ziplock. I breathed out. I never experienced a needle that thick and sharp. I breathed heavily as I looked at her. She rubbed a wet cloth against my burned skin, and I screamed. "Please s-stop!!" I managed to say. She stopped. She looked at me and got up, putting things away. She put the whole box away, and then she sat in front of me, on the floor, with are faces close.

"You feeling okay?" She asked, her breath hitting my face. "Yes. I'm fine." I said.

"Lets go upstairs." She said. She helped me up and helped me upstairs as well, into bed.

"Linger." I said before she left the room. She turned around and looked at me. "Yes?" She asked.

"Can you read me a bed time story?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly. "I'm just kidding." I chuckled. She smiled and laughed a bit, heading out the room, shutting the door. She had locked every single window and door for no one to get me.

———————————————————————

I was awake and alone. I couldn't stand up, so I had to stay in bed. I felt a paper in my pocket. I took it out and see it was a wrinkled up photo. I opened it and I found a picture of my family. Sadness filled me, as a teardrop slid down my cheek.

——————Laura POV———————-

Your gone and I gotta stay high, all the time, to keep you off my mind. 

High, all the time, to forget i'm missing you...

I took a sip from the alcohol. "Gimme another!" I slammed my hand against the counter. "Lady, you've literally had 10 already-"

"I don't care!!" I yelled. He got scared, and he gave me my drink as soon as possible. I scoffed. Wimp. I sipped quickly. I got another 8 cups, until I was completely drunk, high, whatever you call it. Then, someone grabbed my waist, it was a guy. I turned around as he smashed lips with mine. I kissed him roughly, until I remembered something. I pulled away.

"Oooooooops. I forgot I had a childd..." I giggled all drunk. He shrugged and left. It was 8:00 Pm. Oh well. I went off to the school.

——————-

I entered the school, and see my son sleeping on a chair. The teacher looked at me angrily. "Do you know what time is it!?" She yelled. "Its adventure timeee!!!!" I slurred while laughing. "Ms Marano, are you drunk?" She asked. "Whaaaat!? No!!" I laughed crazily. She shook her head. I'll drive you guys home.

"You gonna mugg meeee???" I slurred. "No." She said. I went to pick Autumn up, but she did. I huffed. Bitch..... She put him in the car seat, and she began to drive as I played with my cheeks. "Can I drive??" I asked. "No." She said.

"Its my car bitchh......." I slurred and laughed.

"We're here." She huffed. She brought us into the house. She put Autumn in bed and I was left. I sipped a glass of left over alcohol.

"Get to bed." She snatched the drink. I groaned and went upstairs as she left the house.

———————————————————-

I woke up with a huge pain in my head. I groaned as my head throbbed, with only thoughts of Ross in my head. I cried loudly. Autumn wobbled into the room, sleepily. "Whats wong?" He asked. "I miss your father.." I cried. He laid next to me in bed. "Its okay." He said, and petted my hair softly. I need someone to end the pain. I hugged him tightly. "I-I love you." I said. He smiled. "Love you too." He smiled, and pecked my lips. I smiled as he laid back down against my chest, and fell asleep.

—————————————————————————-