Entry 0.3

Okay, so guys, the reason why Autumn still talks like a baby is because he's a 5 year old boy, who can't use his tongue in between words just yet. In some words he can, others he cannot. Plus, when I was little, I didn't learn how to speak properly until I was 6. Weird right? I was a slow learner, so i'm used to that type of stuff. soo... I just wanted to point that out. :)

Laura POV:

"Autumn..." I said. "What...Me wanna sleep." He whined.

"We have visitors..." I said.

"Who??" He rubbed his eyes cutely. I just wanna eat him up. "Your uncles and Aunts, and grandma and grandpa." I said. He smiled, and I helped him get up from my bed since it was big and tall. I undressed him and he got in the bath. I poured water on his head. "Wook! Bwubbles!" He laughed. I washed him once he was done, I picked him up, and wrapped him in the towel. I dried him and got him dressed into a black sweat shirt with a huge teddy bear print on the front, black denim jeans, no shoes because we're in the house. I brushed his hair. "Ouch! Stwop it!" He whined because of the knots in his hair. "I'm almost done Autumn. Be patient." I said. I finished with his hair, and let it dry by its self. We walked downstairs and see the lynch family talking. "Grandma! Grandpa!" Autumn squealed, and gave them a big hug. "Hello." They said. He sat on Stormie's lap, and I sat in between Rocky and Riker.

"So how are you guys?" I asked. I coughed a little.

"W'e re okay.." Stormie said.

Rocky POV:

"Mom." I said. "What?" She asked. "Aren't you gonna tell Laura about Ross?" I asked. She shook her head. "No." She sighed. "But-"

"Rocky. Look at the poor girl. I don't want to break her even more. She looks like she's had 50 glasses of alcohol." She said. I nodded and sighed. We paid attention to their conversation once again.

Laura POV:

"Would you guys like something?" I asked. They shook they're heads. "Okay."

We began to talk about life right now. "Have you checked your twitter recently?" Rydel asked. I shook my head. "You should." She said.

"We gotta get home. Nice seeing you Laura." Riker said, and they all left.

"Mommy!" I heard Autumn come out from the yard. "Look!" He smiled. He gave me a big yellow flower.

"Its beautiful. Do you know which it is?" I asked. He shook his head. "Its a sunflower." I said. He smiled.

———————————————-

Ross POV:

I woke up on a jet. "What the-"

"Sh." Linger said. "We we're moved here." She said. I nodded.

"When do I get home?"

"Just in a few hours." She said. A smile crept my face, but she couldn't see because of the cloak was covering my face.

"But before you see your family, you get to see Laura. I tracked her down." She said. I nodded. I get to see the love of my life first.

I tapped on the desk. "Here." She said, and gave me a piece of paper and pencil. "For entertainment. Draw something." She said. I looked down at the paper. I slowly picked up the pencil. I started drawing circles everywhere, soon or later, I ripped the page furiously, and threw it. "Okay.. So not that.." She said. I shrugged. "Leave it." I said. I looked out the window and watch the clouds. I just wanna touch one. "Have you ever gone to real school?" I asked randomly.

"No. I was home schooled."

"Oh. Who taught you?" I asked. She shrugged. "I forgot." She said.I nodded and and relaxed my back on the seat.

Almost there.

———————————-

Sorry that its short. :I

Gotta go...

bye...

Ana——-