Entry 0.3

Linger POV:

I squinted my eyes shut as I heard the sounds of Ross' screams. "Now tell me. Where is she?" He said. "Up your ass." I spat. He growled as he held a gun up Ross' head. I smirked. "Do it. I dare you." I said. Ross looked at me and mouthed. 'What the hell!?'

"Trust me." I mouthed. He looked down and sighed.

"Now tell me, where is she!?!?" He yelled. "I'm not telling you." I said. "Thats it." he said, and point the gun against Ross' head. "Go ahead." I said. He smirked and then BOOM!

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled, as the bullet hit his head. I smirked. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He said, as he fell to the floor. Blood oozed out of his head. "Well....... Its quite simple actually..." I smirked. He groaned in pain. "While you guys we're gone, I quickly switched the guns aiming system, and made it shoot your way! I said. He chuckled weakly. "It wasn't even worth it. This place is gonna blow in 10 seconds." He chuckled, and rested his head against the floor, slowly dying. I quickly untied myself.

10, 9,8

I ran over to Ross. "We have to go now!!" I yelled.

7,6

I helped him up.

5,4,3,

I dragged him as I ran to the exit.

3,2,1

I quickly jumped out of the building from the exit.

0.

The whole thing exploded. I quickly drag Ross away from the area, and went under a tree. I see him making faces of pain.

"Its gonna be okay Ross.." I breathed out. He nodded as he was in pain. I took out a needle, with medicine on the inside. He looked at me. "No no!" He said. He tried to get away, but I sat on him. "Its for your own good!" I said. I held him down as I push the needle through his skin. He screamed as it went in. I took it out and threw it away, and he sobbed loudly. I put a band aid over it, and I got off of him. He sat up and I hugged him. He hugged back while sniffling. "Your bleeding." He said, as he looked at my leg. It was bleeding. "Its okay. "I said. "We gotta get going." I said. I helped him up and I helped him walk. I found an empty cabin. I got in and helped him inside. I shut the door, and locked it.

"Lay in bed on your stomach." I said. I help him lay down. I took off his cloak and it revealed his back which was cut, and full full of scars, whips, cigarette burns, burnt skin, bruises,bug bites, blood, beaten up marks, so most likely every bad thing you could imagine. Poor thing. I took out a lotion, and put it on some of the whip scars he got recently. He winced in pain. "Ow! Stop!" He yelled. I kept on as I heard his soft cries. I sighed at the sound. Once I was done, I laid beside him.

------

We sat at the table. He looked down sadly. "Ross. Look at me." I said. He didn't do anything. "I said, Look at me." I said more sternly. I brought his chin up with my fingers, and he looked at me with a sad face. "We'll get through this." I said. I kissed his forehead. I pulled away from his forehead, and sat back down. He looked down. "Can we go now?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't know." I said.

"Please!" He said. I sighed.

"No."

"What? Why?" He said.

"Its too dangerous!" I said. "But-"

"Look, they're still after you okay!? They can't find you. They just can't. If you sneak out, fine. But face death I warn you." I said, and left the table, to the room.

---------------