Chapter 5 - 0.1

Sorry its short! :( :( :(

With the lynches-

"Sweetie, you need to eat." Her mother sighed. She refused, and turned her head away from the food she was given by Stormie, her mom. "No..." She said, feeling sick. "Eat.. Please. You'll die of starvation!" She sighed. "I don't care I wanna die." She sniffled. "Rydel." She said. She stuffed food in Rydels mouth. She suddenly felt sick, and threw up. She hadn't eaten in so long, She even forgot how it feels to eat or if it has taste. "Look-"

"Mom... Just leave!" She sniffled. "I'll never eat again! Ross is never coming back!! Never!! He's been gone for 5 years!!! They report him dead!! Its been too long!! He's dead!!!!" She yelled, and sobbed in her pillow. Her mom quickly left the room, behind the door. She went to her room. "The family is going nuts because of Ross. I WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!!" She yelled at her self, and cried on her pillow.

With Linger and Ross-

"Ross." He heard her whisper in his ear. "Wake up." She said. He groaned. "Wake up. We're here." He said. His eyes opened in an instant. "Really?" He asked. "Yes." She said. He turned to face her. "Lets go." She said. He smiled widely as he got up. She helped him walk as they walked out of the plane. He smiled as he smelt the fresh California air. "Here's your cloak." She said. He put it on quickly. He smiled. She called a cab. Soon, it arrived. We got in. "First up, Laura's house." She smiled, and the taxi began to drive off.

-----

They arrived right in front of Laura's house. He smiled widely. "Finally." He breathed out. They stood in front of the door step. He went to press the door bell. It rang. Ding dong!

Just as he heard someone coming to the door, everything went black, and he felt himself being dragged away.

--

Autumn sat in front of the TV, watching Sesame street. Elmo and cookie monster was his favorite. His mother was on the phone, and suddenly, the door bell rang.

Ding dong!

"I'll gwet it mommy!" He yelled. She was still talking on the phone. He shrugged and went to the door. He opened the door, and see nobody there. He looked around. "Oh well." He shrugged, and shut the door.

--------