Entry 0.2

Linger POV:

"Let me go! You jackass!" I yelled at the two men. They only held me tighter. I was in a cold dark room, with a very very very bright spot light shining upon me. Suddenly, another spotlight shined on a person. "Uncomfortable Ms Huffins?" The male asked. "Bastard!" I spat. "You kissed your mother with that mouth?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Let me go!" I said. "He he... Not until... You give me the exact location of where Linda is....." He smirked. "I'm not telling you where she is." I spat. He smirked. "Oh really... then..."

Suddenly, another spot light shined, and it was Ross. He was being held down with chains. "I'll hurt your friend.." He said evilly. My eyes widened. "No please!!" I yelled. "Just don't hurt him..." I said. "Then tell me." He said. "You really wanna know?" I said. He nodded. "Come closer." I said. He came over. "Closer..." I said, and I was right in front of his ears. I spit right inside his ears. He groaned. "UGH!! YOU-" He slashed me with a knife, as blood dripped down my cheek. I looked right in his eyes. "Mister." I said. "What?"

"These nuts." I joked. That was the most childish thing I've ever done in my life. He rolled his eyes. "Tell me where is she!!" He yelled. "NO! I WILL NEVER!" I yelled at him. "Boys, do it!" He told them. They began to whip Ross. He yelled and screamed in pain. I couldn't bare to hear the noise. "Stop!" I yelled. They smirked and shoved his head right in a bucket full of alcohol. They made him chug on it. As he choked, I yelled, "Stop it!!" I yelled. He laughed. "You gonna tell me where Linda is... sugar?" He said. "No. Don't call me that. You bastard. You can suck my ass." I spat. He took out a cigarette and lit it up. My eyes widened as he realized what he was gonna do. "NO!" I yelled. He pressed it right against Ross' skin, giving him a cigarette burn. Ross yelled in pain. "AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------

Rydel POV:

I was laying in bed. I had a voice in my head screaming. I swear. Something is wrong with me. "Rydel, did you hear that?" Ryland whispered. He was laying beside me. "Hear what?" I asked. "Faint screams.." He whispered. "You can hear them too?" I asked. He nodded. "I have this feeling that..."

"That what?" I asked. "I have this feeling that... Ross is still alive.." He said. I looked at him. "I know.. Crazy-"

"No no, not crazy at all. I think so too." I sighed. "Than what are we gonna do?" He asked. "We're gonna wait until he comes." I said. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "We've been waiting for years now. We have nothing!" He said. "Than we got nothing to loose except Love. Now will we wait?" I asked. He sighed,and we we're quiet for a long moment. "Yes." He said. "Good." I nodded. My body has built up this confident that Ross is still alive. I could just feel it.

----

Laura POV:

I sang a lullaby to Autumn so he could sleep, but it wasn't working. He just cried. "Tell me Autumn! What can I do in order for you to go to sleep! Tell me!" I sighed. He just continued to cry. Maybe I can drive around in the car like I used to do when he was little. It always made him fall asleep. "Lets go outside." I said. I picked him up and put him in the car seat. I buckled him up and I sat in the drivers seat. He's lucky I didn't drink. "Lets go." I said.

-

We've been driving for a 2 hours, and he finally fell asleep. I made a sigh of relief and carried him out of the car, and lock the car. I went into the house, and laid him on his bed once I got up stairs. I kissed his head and left down stairs. I went outside and checked the mailbox. I took the mail out and went back inside. I sat on the couch, and looked at the mail. It was a couple of magazines, bills, and that's about it. I was looking through magazines, until something caught my eye.

Laura marano, an alcoholic?

My face went into shock. I hate paparazzi!!

My reputation is ruined!

"Ugh.." I groaned. I went upstairs and I hear whining. I walk into Autumns room and find him whining, tossing and turning. I groaned and sat in front of him.

"Autumn. Sh.." I shushed him. He was half asleep. "Go to sleep.." I whispered. He sniffled as I kiss his head, and laid back down, and fell asleep. I sighed in relief and went to my room. As soon as my face hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

-----