Entry 0.5

"Ross, wake up. I hear something." I heard Linger whisper. I groaned silently, and sat up. "What?" I said. "I hear-"

THUD!

"What the hell?" I whispered. "Be right back. I'll check." She said while getting up, before she walked away, grabbed her wrist. "Be careful." I said. She nodded and I let go, and went out. 

"Oh shit." I heard her yell. I heard a few banging, and she came back. "It was a badger on the roof." She said. I nodded.

We laid back down again. "Why did you sacrifice your hair for me anyway?" I popped up the question. She sighed. "My hair was worth gold. They said they would kill you if I didn't cut my hair and give it to them." She said. "Oh.." I said. "Yeah. Your alive. Thats what matters. Not my hair." She said. "You straightened it?" I asked. I was looking at it. When we got to the island, it was short and poofy. Now its straight and short. "Yep." She said. She got up and went over to the mini kitchen to get something, and she came back with an apple in her hands. "Here." She said. She handed me the apple she just washed. "What about you?" I asked. 'We can cut it in half." She said. I nodded as she chopped half of it with a knife. She gave one half to me, and the other half to herself. 

"When will I get home?" I asked. She sighed. "We can start moving today." She said. "Oh.." I said. A smile curved on my lips. We finished up, and later on that day, she passed me the cloak. I put it on, to cover my body. She patted down her black dress. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded, and we headed out.

---------

"What are you drawing hun?" I asked Autumn, as I sat next to him. "Our Fwamily." He said. I smiled at his stick figures. "Can you help me drawing daddy?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sure." I said.

"Whats the cwolor of his hwair?" he asked. "Its your hair." I said. "Oh okie. So wellow..." He said. "You actually call it blonde." I said. He nodded and colored in yellow. "Whats his fwavorite cwolor?" He asked. "Yellow." I said. He colored in yellow converse. "Whats yours?" I asked him. "Owange." He said. 

Thats funny. Because Ross and I's favorite color mixed together makes... orange. 

He colored in orange converse.

He told me to leave, because he wanted the rest to be a surprise.

"Look!" He said. I turned to see he showed me the cutest drawing I've ever seen. (On the media) 

"Aww!!" I said. He smiled cheekily. I took the drawing, and put it on the fridge.

------------------

Sorry its short. Writers block.. Ughhhh.......

----