Entry 0.5

Hey! 

I have a theory that Courtney is cheating on Ross, based on the picture above. Like, why are they in a bathroom, and he hugging her from behind, and so close to her? Like shit.... 

Courtney you fucking hoe...

So anyways, on with the book!

-----------

"Linger..." Ross whispered. "Yes?" I said.

"I can't hold any longer..." he whispered. "No no Ross. Stay with me. I-"

He fell off my back, onto the sand. I kneeld next to him. His mouth was dry. I know his problem. Dehydration. I looked around. I see a stranger drinking water. "Gimme that!" I snatched the water bottle and pour water in Ross' mouth. I passed it back to him and he gave me the 'Wtf' face. "Sorry." I said. I see Ross coming back to his senses. "C'mon Ross. We need to get you home." I said. "Too tired. The sun. It burns." He whispered. I sighed and put him on my back, and began to walk. "How far are we from there?"

"Just a few blocks away. Think you can make it?" I said. He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. A smile crept on my face, and I continued to walk. I heard light snore near my ear. He was asleep. 

-------------

I tried playing key board, but I was so messed up, I couldn't find the correct tune in my ear. Music was just sound now. "Rydel, mail." Mom said. She passed me an envelope that was for me.

I opened it, and it read:

Dear Rydel,

You are gladly invited to a party today, at 9:00 PM.

I read the location. Why would anyone invite me to a party? With Ross gone, there is no use in having fun. I threw away the envelope, and went back to the keyboard. I tried playing 'Love me again' but I lost it. I lost my tune.

I groaned and stomped on the floor. "Rydel, you okay?" Rocky asked from behind the door. "I-I'm fine." I said.

"You sure?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said. "Okay." He said, and I see under the door crack, his footsteps getting farther and farther, until I heard a door slam. I sighed and looked over at the key board. I tried again, but completely failed. "UGH!!!!" I screamed and pushed the key board onto the floor, and threw myself onto the bed. I cried on my pillow, until I remembered something.

I got up and looked in my drawer, and found the box. I took it out and went into the bathroom, and shut the door. I opened the box, and found the perfect blade. I looked at the mirror and see myself.

I quickly looked away, at how fucking hideous I was. I ran the blade through my arms, creating a big cut. Suddenly, somebody swung the door open. "R-Rydel? What are you doing?" Ratliff said. I sniffled, as tears began to fall down my eyes. I sank onto the floor, and he sat beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. "Why are you doing this?" He whispered. I looked down. "Never mind okay? Just don't ever do that again." He said. I never heard Ratliff so serious in his life. 

------------------------

"Linger, are we there yet?" He asked me impatiently. I sighed. "No. We're not." I said. He suddenly fell off my back. Again?!

I turned. "Ugh.. Ross." I said. He groaned. "We have to get you walking again." I said. He sighed. I helped him. Surprisingly, He could stand on his feet!

"I can stand!" He said. "Thats a start." I said. "Try to walk." I said. He nodded and took one step, but fell on his knees.

"Okay. Maybe not. Try again." I said. He nodded and got up. He took one step steadily, and another. He tried walking quicker. Let say he wasn't walking. He was more like, toddling like a toddler.

"Its like watching a baby taking its first steps." I said. "Literally. You walk like a toddler." I said. He shrugged. "I suggest you get on my back again." I said. He nodded and got on my back, and I began to walk again. I hope the men don't find us again..

-------------

"Asshole." I spat at the man, and pushed him aside. "You sure you don't wanna live with me?" He said. "No. I have a son." I said. "He can come too." He said. "I said no okay!? Now fuck off before this knife in my hand ends up IN YOUR FUCKING BIG ASS STOMACH!" I yelled the last parts. He ran away. I rolled my eyes and put the knife away. I walked back inside the house, and see Autumn sitting on the couch watching TV. "You hungry hun?" I said. He shook his head. "I'f you need anything, come upstairs to my room. He nodded. "Okay mommy." I smiled weakly and nodded.

I went up the stairs and went into my room. I shut the door, and lay down, putting my head against the pillow, as tears formed in my eyes, and fell down my cheek. I sobbed loudly against the pillow, hugging a picture of Ross.

Why couldn't it be me?

----------------------------------------