Entry 0.3

That's the cold, dark, isolated room up there ^^^ Just pretend that blurry man isn't there, and those windows aren't there. :)

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV-With Ross-

They we're in the cold isolated room, with a huge old time wooden bucket full of water.

"Tell me." The man asked.

"I ain't telling." He snarled, as he needed to protect his family.

Before he knew it, the man pushed his head underneath the water,grabbing him by the back of his head, not allowing him to breath. He was plunged with his head under the water, gasping, choking, trying to breath, but only ends up with water being sucked through his nose.

He pulled his head back up.

"Tell me you ass."

"No!" He yelled. He was plunged into the water once again. His lungs burned. He pulled his head back up.

"Tell me. Where are they?" The man asked, pulling him back by his hair.

"I am never gonna-" he was interrupted by his head being pushed into water once more, his voice turning into gurgle noises when his water enters into the water. His head was pulled back up, and the man shoved alcohol down Ross' throat, making him choke, and he took the cigarette out of his mouth, pressing it against his back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ross yelled to the pain of the cigarette burn. The man laughed.

"Thats some pretty nice hair you got there." He said.

"F-Fuck you." Ross said weakly. The man cut a strand of his hair.

"This is the last time i'm gonna ask you, Where are they?"

He shook his head, and the man slapped him, and exit the room. Ross weakly crawled to a corner slowly, and laid on his bare chest, on the floor. Slowly, he began to cry.

"Its too late to even save myself." He sobbed.

"Its only too late when your dead." His mothers voice rang at the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

Laura POV:

"Mommy...." A voice said. I turned around from my bed, and see my tiny little boy standing there.

"Yes hun?" I said. He climbed onto my bed.

"Bad dweam." He sniffled. I pulled him close.

"Aw." I said, hugging him.

"A man was hitting a blonde man." He began to cry.

"You know what he looks like?"

"He wooks wike......" Autumn searched around the room for a picture.

"Him!" He pointed at a picture of me and Ross.

"Thats him!" He pointed again.

"T-Thats your daddy..." I was on the edge of crying.

"O-Oh..." He began to cry.

"They we're hurting daddy!" He sniffled.

"Sh.. stop crying. You have school tomorrow." I said. Tomorrow was his first day.

"Aw..." He whined.

"Sh.. just go to sleep baby." I said. His eye lids we're getting heavy, and they finally closed shut. I smiled and kissed his head, and I closed my eyes, but thought about what Autumn said.

"I need you Ross." I open my eyes. I then look at Autumn sleeping, then l look back up.

"He needs you too." I said.

Rydel POV:

I was listening to maroon 5, until it was time for dinner.

"Coming!" I shouted, and I shut my laptop, and ran downstairs, seeing everybody at the table, including Ellington, who's here like.. everyday. I sat at the table, and we all ate silently. I look over at Ross' seat. Mom set up his side as well.

"I'm not hungry..." Riker sighed, and headed upstairs sadly.

"Be right back." I said, and walked upstairs, to follow Riker.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short.... BooooOOOOoooOOooOOOooooOOOoooOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this chapter totally sucked ass... xD

I know its saturday, but tomorrow i'm gonna be busy. So yeah. CYA!

-Ana