Chapter 4 - Entry 0.1

Rydel POV:

We came back from an interview.

"Lunch anyone?" Mom said. I shook my head and went upstairs. I sat in my bedroom, looking at all the Hello Kitty prints. I took out a picture of me and Ross, and stared at it. "How long are you gonna be Missing from the picture Ross?" I whispered. I sighed and put the picture down, and headed downstairs. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I sighed and opened it, and it revealed a police. Everybody came to the door. "Yes?" I said. "This is your son here correct?" He pulled out a picture of Ross. "Yeah.. That's him." Mom said.

"Well, investigators claim that he's dead..." The officer spoke. I froze. What?

"NO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!!" Rocky yelled. "They claim he's dead. He is nowhere to be seen in the country." He spoke. I started to cry and ran to my room, and shut the door.

— Riker POV:

"It can't be. No..." I said. My parents looked down, filled with sadness. "It seems to be....." He said. A tear raced down my cheek and I went upstairs to check on Rydel. I went to her door. It was locked. "Rydel?" I said. I knocked on the door. I heard sobbing behind it. "Rydel open up." I sighed. I wiped my tears away quickly. "N-No.." She sobbed. "Open up..." I said once again. I heard her sigh. She unlocked the door and laid on her bed again. I entered the room and see her sob. I sat beside her. "Everything is gonna be o-"

"No its not!! You always say that!! Its not gonna be okay!! I know you don't believe that!!" She yelled.

"The thing is Rydel, they don't have any evidence. Who knows where he could be." I said. She sniffled and thought for a moment. "Y-Your right." She said I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

—————————————————————

No one. (With Autumn)

-

He was sitting on a bench in the yard, swinging his legs back and forth. He pulled out a plastic bag full of grapes, and began to eat. "Hey." Someone said behind him. He jumped. "Oops. Sorry." She said. A girl appeared in front of him. "Wait, arent you Laura marano's kid?" She asked. He nodded slowly. "Cool!" She said. "Its not as cwool as you think." He sighed. "Why do you talk like that?" She asked. He always wondered the same thing. He didn't know how to pronounce words with his tongue yet. He shrugged. "So why isn't it cool?" She asked. "Well-" The bell rang. He packed quickly. "See ya! Bwye!" He said, and ran to his class.

Laura POV:

She laid in bed, tossing and turning, trying not to think about Ross. She cried on her pillow. "Why??" She cried loudly. "Please come back Ross.. I need you..." She cried. She drank a cup of alcohol, and she tossed it away when she was done, and poured another glass. "Come back..." She gurgled on it. She wished she had Autumn here with her. Suddenly, the door bell rang. She stumbled down the stairs, then got up. There revealed a little Autumn standing there. The school bus was there. "My precious boy!!" She squeaked and carried him into the living room. She sat on the couch with him, and kissed his forehead. "Mommy.." He said. "What wrong?" He asked and she wiped her tears with his tiny thumbs. "None of your concerns hun." She said, and kissed his head once more. She looked at his face. It looked so much like Ross, she couldn't bare to look at it anymore, but she did. Suddenly, a girl walked down the stairs. "Who the hell are you!?" She yelled. "I'm the girl you slept with stupid." She slurred. She face palmed herself. Was she that drunk? "GET OUT!!" She yelled at her, and she quickly got out of the house. Autumn began to cry.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" She asked, holding his face.

"You yelled." He sniffled. "I'm sorry." She said, and kissed his cheek. They cuddled together and He smelled all the weird drug smell, coming from his mom. But he didn't care. As long as she was here, everything is fine.

————————

(With Ross and Linger)

-

"Babe,(In a friendly way) wheres the cloak?" She asked him. "I have it." He said.

"Okay. Good." She said.

"Here." She gave him food in a box. "Where in the world did you get this?" He asked. "Plane. Its full of food." She said. He nodded and ate. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked. "No thank you." She said. He looked at her body. She was very skinny. Too skinny. "I don't wan't you to starve yourself." He said. "No really Ross. I'm good." She said. Her stomach growled, but she ignored. "Here." He slid it to her. "No Ross. You need it so you can be able to walk again. However, I don't need food." She said. "C'mon." He said. "Ross, I said no." She sighed. He huffed and looked at the blue sky.

"Shit. No cell service. Stupid island." She threw away her phone into the ocean. "Wait.. do you hear that?" She asked. It was quiet, until they heard the sound of a helicopter. "Ross, give me the pocket knife." She said. He tossed it to her. She reflected to the sun light, with the smoke coming out from the fire. She yelled at it. "OVER HERE!!" She yelled. The helicopter began to throw a ladder, down. Ross put on the cloak and they crawled over to it. She went first and when she got up, she said the helicopter driver, "Pull him up. He can't walk." She said. He nodded and then pulled him up.

Finally.

He thought.

———————————————————