Entry 0.5

I was bored and tired, so I updated today. :)

Laura POV:

"Mommy! Pwease don't go!!" He cried, pulling my arm to stay with him at school. I'm on my way to the bar, but my own kid is stopping me.

"Pwease!!" He cried loudly. I crossed my arms. "No. " I said sternly. He laid on the sidewalk and tossed and turned, crying loudly, screaming. "Autumn Shor lynch! You DO NOT throw a tantrum in the middle of the street!" I said. He cried loudly still. "If you don't get up in a count of three, when we get home, you'll have a 20 minute time out." I warned him. He stayed. "One." I said. "Uh uh!" He whined. "Two." I said. He stayed and cried. "Stop it mommy!!" He cried. "Three. Times up." I said, and I picked him up, and went into the school. I dropped him at his classroom and he began to cry loudly. The teacher walked up to me, but I left quickly to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV: (With Ross and Linger)

He hid in the cloak, as Linger helped him to their seats. They sat down. Ross was at the window seat, and Linger beside him. He was really happy and excited to see his family again. To see Laura again. He was actually quite nervous of how his family will react when they see him. "You okay?" She asked him. He looked down. "Nervous." He said. She grabbed his hand. "I'll always be by your side Ross." She said. They intertwined fingers as they held hands. It made him feel a lot more calmer that she had been holding his hand. Of course in a friendly way. Nothing like that. She said she's not into dating. It was also be illegal since he's 24 and she's only 16. Soon enough, he fell into a deep sleep.

—-

He woke up to the shaking of the plane. The emergency lights we're going red and ringing. Everyone started screaming. "Ladies and gentlemen! We're gonna crash!" The speaker said. Who says that!? He thought. Suddenly, everything went black.

——————-

He woke up on a sandy platform, and a soft thing that felt like a pillow, beneath his head. He felt someone rubbing a cold substance against his stomach. He looked down and saw Linger. "Where are we?" He asked. His head was throbbing, his stomach hurt, and he had cuts on his hands and arms. "We crashed." She said.

"W-Where are the people?" He asked. "Dead. We're the only survivors." She said. She wrapped a bandage around his forehead, and tied it good.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"No. Only a scar." She said. She had a bandage wrapped around her arm.

He wanted to get up, but his legs we're still weak, and his body hurt.

"Stay down. I'm gonna go build a fire." She said. She kissed his forehead, and got up, starting to build a fire with sticks piled up. He clothes we're a little ripped. He looked at her hair. It was cut off. She's not bald, its that her hair was cut shorter. Up to her shoulders, but only 1 inch more up. (On the media thats Linger and her new hair.)

"What happened to your hair?" He asked. She looked over at him.

"It was a sacrifice for you." She said, and payed attention to the fire.

She's a good friend. He thought.

''''

20 minutes later, she came back to him. She looked at the sky. It was dark and cold.

"Lets go around the fire. Its warmer." She said. She helped him to the fire, and they laid around it.

They laid next to each other, and he put his arm around her. "Your a really good friend. Best one." He said. She shrugged. "Your a great one too." She said. They slowly began to fall asleep, and they we're out.

—————————————————————————————

Laura POV:

I stumbled to the school. I see my son sitting down. "Hi baby boy. Come here..." I laughed. "Mommy!" He raced up to me and I took his hand. We got in the car and we began to drive away. Suddenly, my drunk self went crazy, and turned and turned, until a car hit in front of the car. "OH shit!" I yelled. Police came. I looked to the side and see a police officer saying for me to come out. I got out and he checked around me.

"Open wide." He said. I opened my mouth and he put a machine in. Then he read it.

"Ma'am, your under arrest for drunk driving." He said. "I'm so not drunk!" I slurred. He cuffed my hands. "Wait! I have a son!! Let me go!!!" I yelled at him. I heard him cry. "Mommy!" People pulled him out of the car. I kicked the police in the balls, and he fell down. I ran up to Autumn, and picked him up.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, and he cried in my arms. I got in the crashed car, and crazily drove off.

———————————————-

I arrived to the house. I picked Autumn up and we got in the house.

"Mommy. Why did woo crash?" He said. We sat on the couch.

"I was drunk." I said, and still am. "Lets get you something to eat." I said. I took out Mc Donalds he left yesterday, and popped it in the microwave. I don't wanna cook. Who knows what i'll cook. Probably roaches with salsa if i'm drunk.

I passed it on the table, and he sat down, and began to eat.

"When you finish, come up stairs to fall asleep." I said, and stumbled up the stairs.

——————————————-