Entry 0.5

—-

"Dinner!" Stormie yelled. No one came downstairs. She sighed and sat on the couch. Everyone has been starving themselves. They know their hungry, but they just lay in bed like slumps, not giving a damn about how hungry they we're. They just want their old family member back. Their old pal. Their brother. Their baby brother.

Ross.

Rydel laid on her bed. Her stomach was getting thinner and thinner every second. As soon as she heard her mother call for dinner, she was immediately refusing. "I'm not hungry." She whispered to herself. She walked into the bathroom. "I'm not hungry." She said to herself, as she heard her stomach growl. The starvation had killed her, but she wasn't eating just yet.

—————-

She sat at the bar. "Hey Jerry." She said. He waved. "Hey." He said. "Wait, Arent you Laura marano?" He asked. "Yep." She said. He poured her a glass, and she drank a sip.

"What happened?" He asked. "Laura marano drinking alcohol. Never seemed to hear that before. Unexpected too." He said. "Just shut up." She hissed. He looked down. Right when she was taking a drink, she heard flashes. She looked up from her cup, and see the paparazzi. Oh no.

"I gotta go." She said, and rushed out of the bar. It was time to pick her son up. The school was only 3 blocks away. She ran as fast as possible, and finally made it. Luckily she wasn't drunk. "Hey Autumn." She said. He ran to her. "Hi mommy!"

"Cwan we go to the pwark?" He said as she held his tiny hands, walking on the side walk. "Okay." She said.

————————

He sat at the top of the monkey bars. He was looking at a distance, until someone showed up. More like a group of kids who looked 16 to 17. He looked at them.

"What are you looking at?" The kid growled. "You." Autumn said. He got angry and grabbed him. "Wet me go you pimp!" He yelled. "What did he just say?" One of them said. The guy grabbed him off the monkey bar, into the air, holding onto his shirt. "LET GO." A female voice said. They turned around and see Laura standing there, angrily. "No." They laughed. She got really angry, and kicked the kid in the head, and he fell to the floor. "Let go of my son." She growled. "Oh okay." He smirked, and let go of Autumn, as he fell to the floor, crying loudly. She pulled out a gun, and pointed at their heads. "If you ever touch my son again..." She got closer to them. "I'll kill you."  She whispered in his ear. He shuddered and she let them go, and they ran off. She put her gun away, and went to pick up Autumn. "My baby." She said, and sat on a bench. She set him down right next to her, and turned to him. She saw his knee which was bleeding. She cleaned the cut and put a band-aid over it. She kissed his knee and put his rolled up pants back to its normal position. "You okay hun?" She whispered as she cuddled him. "Thwank you mommy." He sniffled. She smiled. "Its my job." She said as she got up and started walking out of the park, back to the house. "Its my job...." She repeated, and continued walking.

———

With Ross and Linger—

One more day. He thought. He looked over at Linger who was looking longingly. She came back to her senses. "Linger.." He said. "Yes?" She asked. "We are gonna make it right?" He asked. She nodded. "Of course we are. I'm sure." She patted his shoulder. He was still in his boxers underneath the cloak since there we're no clothes in the jet. "I'm bored." He sighed. "Its okay pal. We're almost there. You'll get to see Laura, and your family again. Everything goes back to normal." She said. He nodded and smiled as he looked out the window, watching the clouds as they passed by. He found a bag of pretzels in his pocket. He shrugged and began to eat some. "Want some?" He asked while handing her the bag. She shook her head. "No thank you." She said. He put the bag away and looked at her. "Your skinny like a stick." He said. "What about you?" She retorted, looking at his body. He covered. "That's a different story." He said.

"However the same." She said. He rolled his eyes. "Okay then. But still. Arent you hungry?" He asked will concern. "No. Now drop it."

"But-"

"I said drop it." She said coldly. He shuddered, and looked back out the window. And he thought,

Whats her problem?