Entry 0.2

-SPECIAL  UPDATES SINCE MY USUAL SCHEDULE FOR UPDATING THIS IS MONDAY AND SUNDAY. ;D

I sobbed on his chest, pressing my forehead against his chest. I continued crying.

Why am I crying?

Wasn't this their plan?

Their plan to kidnap him 5 years ago, then 5 years later I find him, and help him get home?

But instead, he dies?

That was their plan. Their fucking plan. How could I have been so stupid?

I continued crying, as I see my tear fall on his forehead. I covered my face and cried, until I felt somebody hold my arm. I uncovered my face, and see Ross' eyes we're open slightly. "Why are you crying?" He smiled. I looked at him. "H-Huh?" I said. He chuckled with a raspy 'coughy' sound, and his eyes shut. I put my ear against his chest. I heard his heart beat. 

He's still alive.

Thank god.

"Ross..." I said. He fainted. I sighed. I take out a water bottle and poured it all over his face. He shot up.

"Mom?" He said. "No silly." I said. "Oh." He looked over at me. "Get on my back so we can take you home." I said. He smiled and got on my back. "It might take 2 more days." I said. He groaned. I suddenly heard shooting.

"Fuck! Get down!" I said, and we dropped to the floor, and hid in the alley.

"Linger......" A voice shouted out. "Come out wherever you are, with your hands up!" The man said. I got up. "What are you doing?" Ross said. "Keeping you safe. Whatever you do, do not come out. Understood?" I said. He nodded. I walked out of the alley, and spot the man.

"Where's the kid?" He said. "What kid?" I said innocently.

"You know what i'm talking about you British bitch! Now where is he?" He said. I looked at him innocently.

"I'm just a 16 year old girl." I said. 

"WHERE IS HE." He said.

"Woo. Your breath stinks.." I said.

"BITCH."

"Fatso." I spat.

"Oh you did not just say that." He said. 

"Oh, I just did. Its because you are. And what do you want with that kid anyway?" I said.

"I want...... to cut his head off." 

"But why?"

"Because I want to."

"Why cut off his head when you can always cut off DEEEZ NUTS!!" (I had to! XD) I grabbed his gun and shot him, and ran to the alley. "Get on my back! go go go go go go go go!!!!" I said. He got on my back and I started running off.

--------

"Mommy look what i made for you!" I hear Autumn squeal. I look over at him, and see he made a paper swan.

"That's cool! Who taught you that?" (DEEEZ NUTSSS!! Sorry I had to...again.... XD)

"My tweacher." He said. "Do you have any friends?" I asked. "I hwave no fwends." He said, not really giving a damn.

"Aren't you upset about that?" I asked him.

"No. Who nweeds fwends?" He shrugged and pulled out a couple of crayons.

I shrugged. "Don't you get bored at school?" I asked. "Nope!" He shrugged and pulled out paper, and began to color.

"I did mweet this gwirl." He put his crayon down. "What happened?" I asked. "Well...."

~~~~~~

"I was sitting on the bwench awone, eating  twinkies that you packed me...."

"Wait I packed you twinkies?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yup."

"With what?"

"An apple. Now can pwease finish da story?" He said. "Oh sorry. Go on." I said.

"Otay, so I was eating twinkies-"

"What kind?"

"Mommy!" He said. "Sorry..But what kind?"

"Original!" He huffed. I nodded as he went on.

"So, I was.... eating twinkies, awone on da bwench, until I fweel somebody tap me. I twurned, and see it was a wed headed gwirl, with stwaight hwair, and fweckles..."

~~~

"Hi!" She said. 

"Uhhh... Hwello?" He said, and turned back to his food. She jumped over the bench and sat beside him. "Whatcha eatin'?" She asked him. "Twinkies. Want one?" He asked. She shook her head. "Nah. She said. "So whats your name?" She asked. "Autumn." He said. "Oh! Like the season!" She said. He nodded. "Yup. Thwats a sweason." He said, as he took out the apple.

"So why do you talk like that?"

"Wike what?"

"A baby." She said.

"Uhm... I dunno." He shrugged. "Well. My name is Kellumoreth. You can call me Kelly though." She shrugged. "Okie."

"So was she cute?" I asked.

"Mommy! Stop interrupting!" He said. 

"Sorry. But was she?"

"Ugh wes!" He whined. I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"So anyways..."

----

"Whats your moms name?" She asked him.

"Hwer name is Laura." He said. "Oh! Like Laura marano!" She said. "Mhm! Laura marano is my mommy!" He said.

"Wait what?" She said.

"Weah! I dunno who's my daddy though...." He shrugged.

"Really!?!? Your mom is a celebrity! Didn't you hear? " She asked him.

"Huh? Shwes famous?" He asked. "Yup! I also ship Raura! All the way!!" She said.

"Whats Raura?" He asked.

"Well-"

Ding ding!

"Oh! Gotta get to class! Cya later!" She ran off to her class. 

---

"So I still dunno wats Raura." He shrugged. 

"Well, do you consider her a friend?" I asked him.

He shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe." He said. "Well, make friends. I don't want you to be lonely when you grow up." I said.

"Otay mommy!" He said, and smiled. He gave me a hug.

Why couldn't Ross be here, to see him?

To see the wonderful child we made?

To see how our personality's are all combined into him?

Why...

I just don't know...

----------------------------------------------------

HEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE

YOU LUCKY ASS HOESSS 

Haha JK your not hoes.

So anyways, your lucky I made Ross alive....... I would have made him live anyway.. I can't end it like that... 3 more chaptrs to go, and then and EPILOGUE!! WOOOOOO GET READY MY READERRRSSSSSS

:D

My stories can be fucked up sometimes. Just giving you the heads up.. ;)

-Ana