Chapter 7 -Entry 0.1

"We're almost there Ross." I whispered.

"Like how almost?" He asked.

"A few blocks away."

---------

"Rydel...?"  heard my name being called. I turned around and see it was Savannah, Riker's girfriend.

"Oh. Hey." I said. She looked around my room. It was completely destroyed, and my keyboard was thrown to the floor.

"What happened?" She said.

"A lot of stuff happen these 5 years.." I said. "Have you always been like this?" She asked. I nodded. "Awe Delly. I know you miss Ross. We all do. He'll come back someday. I actually have this feeling that...." 

I looked over at her. "That what?" I said. "No.. Its silly." she said. "No tell me." I said. "I have this feeling that.. Ross is around here somewhere..." She said. "Well, that it silly." I shrugged. "Told you... But Rydel.." She said, before leaving the room. "Mm?"

"Have some faith." She said, and left the room, shutting the door, leaving complete silence.

----------------

"Autumn!? Autumn!?" I yelled. No reply.

"AUTUMN!?" I screamed.  Suddenly, I see the front door open, and a little body appear. "Oh Autumn." I said, and stood up walking over to him with my eyes closed and hand over my heart. 

"I was worried sick about-"

I opened my eyes and see something terrifying.

"Autumn!? What happened!?" I said. His face was covered with a big cut. "M-Man cut me..." He cried and dropped his head on my leg, and cried heavily. "Who?" 

"H-Him!" He pointed at a guy walking towards us. Oh. fuck. NO.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HIT HIM!? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

He pushed me out of the way, and picked up Autumn. "AUTUMN!!" I screamed. I picked up the phone. "POLICE!?!? SOMEONE IS KIDNAPPING MY SON!!" I yelled.

"Calm down ma'am. We're on our way." He said. 

"YOU SICK FUCKER!?!?" I screamed. He pushed me aside. "Mommy!" He squealed. I suddenly see the police arrive. Thank god. 

"Hands in the air. Don't move, or else, we will shoot you. Now put the child down, and no body gets hurt. He put the child down.

"Good. Now-"

He pulled out a gun.

"Put those guns down, and this child wont get hurt." He grabbed Autumn again, pointing the gun at his head. I sneaked behind him with a knife, and jabbed it his back. He groaned, and fell to the ground. "Oh my god.." I whispered. 

Did I just kill somebody?

-------------

"Linger... It so fuckin' hot." I hear Ross groan. "And your breathing is making it more hot." I joked. I could that he rolled his eyes. "I just wan't to see my family again. I just want to see her again...." He whispered. 

"I know you do Ross. We're almost there.." I said. I suddenly had no reply. What the heck? He always replies. "Ross?" 

No respond. 

"Ross this isn't funny...." I said. No reply.

I put him down and lay him in an alley, and check his heart beat.

It was beating.

Barely.

"Ross..... wake up." I said. "No you cannot die!" I said, as tears form in my eyes.

No Linger. You can't cry. Linger never cries!

"Shut up fucking conscious!" I said. I put my ear against his chest. He wasn't breathing. "No Ross please! Stay with me!" I said. Tears we're forming in my eyes. A single tear fell down my eye. "No.." I said.

"WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!????" I screamed. I put my hands on his neck. "He's too young.." I whispered. "Too young to die..." I whispered. His family.. friends.... love.....

I fell on his chest and sobbed loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOWWWWYYYYYYY 

I'm so evil....

I feel so bad for doing that... Oh well.

I'll leave that cliff hanger there.

Its sad to say.... this is the last chapter.... Okay? But there is a next update. You know what I mean? Because I use Entry's like Entry 0.1. Or something like that. So Chapter 7 is the last chapter. This book is ending at Entry 0.5. (Then there's gonna be an Epilogue after that.) 

So.. GET READYYYYY!! I hope my wonderful readers are still there... Are you still there?

I hope so. (And sorry not for updating yesterday. My mom made me go outside, and we came home really late. UGH.) 

So anyways, STAY TUNED FOR SUNDAYS NEXT UPDATE! BYEEEEE!!!

-Ana