Entry 0.4

Laura POV:

I moaned as he thrusted into me. I smiled and moaned. I had currently 15 glasses of alcohol, and brought some random man to the house or whatever. I suddenly heard crying downstairs, but I ignored and he sucked on my neck and I moaned.I arched my back in pleasure. He smiled and suddenly wen't knocked out. I got up and put on my clothes clumsily since I was still sore. Crying got louder downstairs.

"Godddddddd what the fuck is that comming frommmm..............." I slurred my words. I walked down the stairs almost loosing my balance. I suddenly see Autumn crying with a cut on his hand. He screamed and cried while I laughed for no apparent reason. "Don't worry, Underwear will save you!!" I laughed. He screamed and cried even louder. "Mommy!!" He cried. I went over to him and picked him up, almost dropping him. I sat down with him on my lap.

"Whats that red thingy on your arm?? I slurred while laughing.

"It hwurts!!" He screamed. I left him on the couch screaming, and went upstairs and fell asleep.

-------------------------

Ross Pov:

I woke up to a sound of clanking. I look over to my left and see Linger fixing the nightstand next to my bed. "I see you have woken up." She said. She opened the window, letting sunlight into the room.

"Lets go downstairs." She said. I got up and she helped me downstairs, and we sat at the table. We began to eat.

"I have the plane tickets. We'll be leaving after this." She said. I dropped my fork.

My eyes widened.

"Really!?" I said. She nodded and smiled. I wiped the tears off my face.

"Well, now that you've finished, its time to go." She said. Your gonna have to wear this again." She passed me a cloak. I put it on and she brought out her luggage. "Alright. Lets go then." She said.

---------

Laura POV:

I woke up and see a man walking out the room. Who the fuck did I sleep with? I shrugged and heard the front door slam. Then I began to walk downstairs, and see Autumn on the floor.

"Autumn!" I yelled, and knelt beside him. He was crying. It looked like he'd been crying all night. He had a big cut on his arm.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry!" I said, and took him into the kitchen. I put water and lemon which made him squirm around, and I wrapped a band aid around his whole arm since it was a big cut.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." I hugged him tightly but it he didn't put his arm around me. He cried. "You weft me." He cried. "I'll never do it again I'm so sorry." I sniffled since I was crying. Not to mention, I'm having a hang over which was hurting so bad. I picked him up from the counter and sat on the couch with him on my lap. I started to cry while hugging him. "Ross would be so disappointed in me." I sniffled. "Its otay mommy." He said and hugged me tighter. His hugs we're like Ross' hugs. Warm. "I love you babe." She said. "Wove you more." He smiled. "I'm gonna make dinner." i said, and I put him down around his toys, and went to the kitchen.

Rydel POV:

I hugged Ryland. "Is he ever gonna come back?" He asked. "I don't know Ry. I don't know. But believe.." I said. He nodded. We we're sitting on the porch. He got up and headed inside. I sat there alone, wind blowing my hair. "Hey Delly." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked to see and it was Riker. He sat with me on the wooden park of the porch. "Oh hey....." I said sadly. "I miss Ross." I sighed. "We all do." Riker added. I nodded and sighed. "I know.... Without him, around here it gets kinda...."

"Quiet." We said unison. "Yes. I know.." He said. "Its even depressing." I said. He nodded as he removed hair off his face.

"Riker, Rydel, come in for dinner." We heard mom say. We got off, and went inside.

-After dinner-

I sat on my bed and went on my phone. I decided to check twitter. So many fans we're doing things that we're just..... sad.

@r5lover345: When will Ross ever come back!?

@rosssssr5: I'm done! I can't live like this!

@Mattsiebesh: Who ever stole him is gonna die!!!!

I then read through some more, and saw pictures of fans cutting themselves. It reminded me of that Zayn drama that went on a few years ago. I saw more pictures of them cutting themselves, and I saw someone with a cut off arm. It scared me. Their cutting just for Ross. 

Make it stop!

@ShippingRaura: When will he come back?? Oh my gosh!

@R5Ross2: ARE THEY GONNA FIND ROSS!? WE NEED HIM!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING!

@SweatyR5: I never dreamed of this day....

@Frigastorm: I hope they never find him!!

@R5erOfTheYear: Over 30,000,00 people have commit suicide! ROSS COME BACK!!!

I frowned at all these comments. Why couldn't it be me? Did they have to steal the youngest? Why?? Why couldn't it be me???

I sighed and put my phone down. Rocky came to the room. He never smiles anymore.

"Hey Rock." I said. "Hey Rydel." He said. "So whats up?" I said.

"I heard you complaining about something. So..." He said. "Yeah. Look at my twitter feed." I said, and passed him my phone. He looked through it and his eyes widened. "W-Wow..." He said. "I know.." I said.

"Will Ross ever come back?" He asked. I looked down. "I'm not sure..." I sighed. He sat beside me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Lets just believe." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~