Hunted

"Alright, just don't get seen." Charlie told himself, slowly stepping into a hallway filled with smoke, he had a very uneasy feeling as he stepped inside, this uneasy feeling turned out to be true, as he stepped in, he heard a loud, aggressive western voice behind him, "There you are!" Suddenly, he spun around and saw a large, green, alligator easily smash through the fence that seperated them, he began growling and roaring at Charlie, he turned and ran as fast as he could, "Hey! Little guy!" Monty yelled, he quickly ran right, hoping he could escape if he kept making turns, suddenly, he looked right again, and saw a large, white and pink chicken burst through a pile of suitcases, she looked up at him, "Lost boy over here!" She said, and began chasing him, he looked left, and noticed some stairs, he ascended the stairs as fast as he could, and kept running, he heard another voice from downstairs, it sounded like Freddy, "Come back here Superstar!"
'Isn't he supposed to be off?!' Charlie thought, he then noticed an office at the top of the stairs, he ran inside and the doors shut behind him, he pulled out his faz-watch, "Roxy! Roxy! Their after me! The doors don't have a lot of power, what do I do!" Charlie screamed, "Calm down, I think there are some cameras you can connect to your watch, they can help you monitor them, grab them and run while you still have power! Your very close, you can do this! Your the best!" Roxy replied, Charlie felt confident, "Okay!" He replied as he grabbed the security cameras and ran out the door, he stopped when he heard loud chewing, "Oh crap!" He whispered when he peeked around a corner and saw Chica shoving garbage into her mouth, 'How do animatronics eat anyway?' Charlie thought, he suddenly heard chica moving closer to him, he ran around the opposite side of the wall and ran through the two big doors, he looked at his watch, "Oh no! It's midnight!" Charlie said, he saw the main doors closing, and a voice came on informing everybody that the place was closed, Charlie ran as fast as he could, but he wasn't fast enough to make it outside.

'I failed'

Btw, Since Roxy is the guardian, freddy is evil in this story.