Monty golf and mazercise

Charlie and Chica stepped out of the elevator into the golf, "This place kinda scares me." Charlie said, feeling somewhat uneasy about the loud growling noises and roaring, "It's fine, I'll protect you." Chica assured.
There were staff-bots wandering, so Charlie slowly walked around, if a staff-bot was in front of him, he shot it in the eyes, "Warning, tampering with fazbear automated staff will result in suspension of your membership." The robot warned, but by the time it was finished, Charlie had reached the security office, "Alright, please, please don't make an alarm." Charlie whispered as he pressed on the freddy's nose.

There was an alarm.

Before Charlie left, he saw another prize box, he opened it, and saw a camera, he brought it to Chica.

"What's this?" He asked, "That's a faz-camera, it works the same as a blaster, it just stuns everybody around you, it can only be used once before needing to cool down though." Chica said, "Well, it doesn't seem like it can do anything to Monty." Charlie said in dissapointment, "Oh, I also found this in that office." Charlie said as he pulled out a mazercise ticket, "Oh! That's a mazercise Ticket! Maybe if we go there, we can find something to stop Monty with!" Chica said, "Alright, let's try it." Charlie said.

They left Monty golf and went to the third floor, the found the mazercise area and stepped inside, then they heard Chica's bubbly voice.

"Welcome to Mazercise! Work off those extra calories while you eat! With discounts on pizza!"

Charlie wanted to know one thing before he entered, so he tapped on Chica's shoulder, "Um, chica? I have a question." He said, she turned to face him, "What is it?" She asked, "If this place is about excercising, why do they encourage for you to eat junk food?" Charlie asked, "Well, that's just what I'm programmed to say, don't ask me!" Chica replied.

Charlie's confusion will never be answered.

When they tried to go through the maze, they found that the controls were reset and the maze was impossible in it's current state. So they tried to find the controls, but they required a key, "I think the key to this is in the daycare." Chica said,

"Alright, I guess we should go then."

Back to the daycare.