Princess quest

"Alright, here we are, Glamrock Salon." Roxy said, "Let's look around and see if we can find the arcade game." Charlie said,

They looked around for a while, they managed to find an old arcade machine in a back room, it was a game called princess quest, "Isn't this the game that Freddy was talking about?" Charlie asked, "Yes! Let's see if he's right." Roxy replied,

Charlie started the game, and played.

He found the game very vague, and frustrating, but he managed to beat it, "Alright, now we just need to find the next one, where would we find another strange arcade game though?" Charlie asked, "Hm, I think maybe in the west arcade there's tons of games, maybe it could be in there." Roxy said, she pulled out a dance pass, they had found it in roxy raceway.

"I heard Freddy was good friends with the DJ, I personally find him creepy." Roxy said, they managed to make it to the arcade, and in another backroom, they found the next princess quest game.

This one seemed even more frustrating than the last one, but they managed to beat it, Charlie needed roxy's help for the end though.

"Alright, that's two, now where would the last one be?" Roxy asked, "Hmm, Wait! I saw an arcade machine near the winners lounge in Fazerblast! Maybe that's it?" Charlie said, "Alright! Let's go rockstar!"

They walked all the way to Fazerblast, and found a dark room, it had a button meant to control the staff-bots, Charlie grabbed it, just in case.
They found the third and final princess quest game, and played it together.

It was shorter, but no less frustrating, Charlie kept falling off of a conveyer belt in the game and he kept getting mad, so he let Roxy play most of it, and they both manage to complete it. And when they did, they were left somewhat confused.
"Um, that's it?! Freddy made us do this stupid goose chase for nothing!" Roxy said, "Um, were those staff-bots always off?" Charlie asked, Roxy looked through a window and noticed almost all the staff-bots were suddenly deactivated, they heard a noise on their faz-watch, "You did it! Perfect, now come back to the main entrance." Freddy said,

They walked to the entrance, and saw a bunny costume on the floor, and Vanessa was standing at the exit, she looked sad, Charlie walked over to her, and Vanessa hugged him while crying, "I'm so sorry, he made me do it!" She said through tears, Charlie comforted her, "It's alright, but who did this?" Charlie asked.

Vanessa explained everything that happened, a game she was playtesting had used the circuit boards of an old animatronic that was possessed by william afton, the main creator of freddy fazbears pizza, who was a man of pure evil. And he had controlled her, and infected all of the animatronics.

"Vanessa, I have nowhere to go." Charlie said, Vanessa looked at Charlie, "What do you mean?" She asked, "I have no home, I don't even remember my parents." Charlie said, before glancing at Roxy, "I can take care of you, I promise." Vanessa said

Charlie looked at Roxy again, and stepped over to her.