The prize counter

"Roxy! The alarm went off!" Charlie said, "Don't worry, just close the doors until I can turn it off!" Roxanne said,
Charlie heard Monty's voice, "You can hide! But You can't Hide!"

'That doesn't even make sense!' Charlie thought as he heard footsteps, "Hey! Little guy!" Monty yelled, Charlie closed the door before monty could come inside, "Hey! Little guy!" Monty said again,

'How many times is he gonna say that?' Charlie thought.
After three minutes, the alarm turned off and freddy and Monty left, but now he had to figure out how to safely get to the prize counter.

He snuck out through the doors, and heard Monty yell for him again, "Hey! Little guy!"
Charlie was getting tired of hearing that.
He managed to sneak past Monty and Freddy before finding the emergency fire exit, but it was blocked by two wet floor sign robots, "Roxy, the exits blocked off." Charlie said. "Ugh, the stupid doors only let VIP's in, alright, use the elevator and come back to me." Roxy replied, just then, he heard Freddy's loud footsteps outside the prize counter, "Come here Charlie!" Freddy yelled, Charlie ran behind the counter, praying that Freddy wouldn't check, Freddy passed Charlie, so he took this opportunity to run past him, Freddy turned around, "Hey!" He called, "Get away!" Charlie yelled, he managed to make it to the elevator and yelled one thing to Freddy, "Nice try Supercrap!" He taunted as he pressed the elevator button.

But just as he went up, a staff-bot picked him up,
"Hi, please take this map." It said, Charlie screamed, but then Vanessa ran to the map-bot, "Outta my way!" She said as she knocked the staff-bot aside, and picked up Charlie.