Exploration

Charlie kept crying into Roxy, she stroked his hair, and hugged him back, "Alright, just five more hours and we can leave, alright?" Roxy said, "How am I gonna survive five more hours?" Charlie asked, "Maybe we can find another way to escape, theres two options, I think in el chips theres an emergency exit, and another one in the loading dock, we can try seeing if we can go through one of those." Roxy said as she stroked Charlie's hair, "Okay, but, can you hold me?" Charlie asked, "Of course, don't worry, I'll keep you safe, little rockstar."
Roxy held charlie and carried him, "Oh, I think you should take these, I found them in the daycare." Roxy said as she handed Charlie a flashlight, and a security pass, "Now we can get to the main pizzeria." Roxy said, Charlie smiled.

She found the elevator and walked inside, she set Charlie down so he could press the button, "Alright, so, loading dock or el chips?" Roxy asked,
Charlie thought for a second, "I'll try to leave through the emergency exit." Charlie replied, "Alright, lets go." Roxy said, she kneeled down so Charlie could hop on her back, he hid himself under most of her hair, she stood up, and walked up the stairs, "Our friendly security staff can help you." Chica called, Charlie ignored her.
"I want to help you find your parents!" Freddy said, Charlie felt tempted to listen to them, but he knew that Vanessa was after him, he couldn't trust them.

"Alright, we're here." Roxy said as Charlie climbed off of Roxanne, "Can you fit under there?" Charlie asked, Roxy nodded, she crawled underneath the garage door, and Charlie followed, "Alright, we just have to go through the arcade, and we'll be there." Roxy said, "Alright, I'll look for the prize counter." Charlie said.

Charlie slowly stepped into the dark room, and heard Freddy's voice, "Come out superstar!"
Charlie felt a wave of fear, especially since there seemed to be security bots everywhere.
"Okay, j- just gotta keep moving." He told himself.
He snuck past Freddy but all the doors seemed to be locked, "Roxy, all the doors are locked!" Charlie said, "Okay, maybe theres another way." Roxy replied, Charlie then noticed a vent beside a security door, but before he could climb inside, he was spun around by a staff-bot, it made a very loud sound, alerting Freddy, "There you are!" Freddy said, he began running after Charlie, he climbed into a vent to save himself from Freddy.

He then heard footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw a spider-like animatronic with cymbals, it was crawling after him, he ran from it as fast as he could and managed to escape.

He saw another freddy head with a security badge upgrade inside, he pressed the freddy nose and grabbed it, but once he did, an alarm went off.