Roxy raceway

"Wow, I can't wait to see it." Charlie said, of all the animatronics, he always liked Roxy the most, she smiled, but this smile was different, it wasn't a smile that seemed egotistical, it felt so nice hearing somebody tell her how good she was, besides herself.

Soon, they arrived at the entrance, the fence had been destroyed by Monty, and they could go in now.

Then, they heard Roxy's voice.

"Hi, I'm Roxanne Wolf, If your looking for high speed motor mayhem, then sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser."

"Huh, this place looks amazing, I wish I got to see it before..." Charlie stopped, not wanting to think about Vanny again. He smiled at Roxy, and she smiled back, "Alright, let's explore." Roxy said.

There wasn't much in the raceway, but one thing struck Charlie as odd, there was a robot in the racetrack that was missing it's head.
"What happened here?" Charlie asked, "I don't know, why? You wanna go for a drive?" Roxy asked jokingly, "No, but after all of this is over, can I come back and meet you again?" Charlie asked, Roxy smiled at the thought, "Of course Rockstar! Anything for one of my fans!" Roxy replied.

They didn't find much in the raceway, besides old stuff.

"Well, this place is nice, but how are we gonna find anything for freddy? He has no weakness." Charlie asked, "I don't know, maybe we should ask the others if they found anything." Roxy said

(Okay, I have no idea how I'm gonna make them save Freddy, I literally feel roxy's frustration right now. Could someone give me an idea?)

Edit: this story is now #6 in roxanne wolf, I am happy.