The end

Charlie ran over to Roxy, and hugged her, "I love you Mom." Charlie said through tears, Roxy hugged Charlie back,
'He thinks I'm his mother?' Roxy thought, "Please, I want to stay here, I have nowhere else." Charlie said, "Don't worry, I can take you here, we can have all kinds of adventures at night, I promise." Vanessa said, "Please, I want to stay with Roxy." Charlie said, "Alright, you can stay with Roxy, but please, stay safe Charlie." Vanessa begged, "Thank you Vanessa." Charlie said as he hugged her. Vanessa then stood up, "Charlie, do you have that staff-bot controller? I need it for something." Vanessa said, "Um, yes?" Charlie said as he handed it to her, "Alright, wait here."

She used the elevator, and went down to him, the man who caused all of this, she glared at william as he sadistically grinned at her, "I, will always come back Vanessa, you will never kill me forever." William said, "Dissassemble Burntrap!" Vanessa yelled as she pressed a button, suddenly, a bunch of staff-bots arrived and tore William apart, piece by piece.

"Your not coming back here old man." Vanessa said as she made sure to destroy every last piece of burntrap.

Epilogue:

Charlie lives with Roxy, who he views as a mother figure, and he always spends time with the other animatronics too, but mostly with roxy, he helps her with her insecurities and comforts her when she's sad.

Soon, Roxy stopped crying in her room, and stopped talking to herself.

Monty got over his anger issues, and stopped breaking his room

Chica learned to control her hunger, and stopped eating out of the garbage.

And freddy... well, freddy was always perfect, it took the author forever to think of a weakness for freddy.

So, everyone lived happily ever after.

The end

Hope you enjoyed the story! - Gladsombrero (Luke)