Chapter 21: Another vision

A castle. Stone walls and tall. It was a majestic sight. Deep inside is a room that holds a beautiful Blade. My Gunblade couldn't compare to it. "Find me, and understand your destiny." A voice said. "Find me, and you will understand your past." The voice said again as the image started to fade.
"Mr. Gladium! How many times do I have to tell you not to sleep in class!" Mr. Jackson said. He is a new teacher at Tremorton High. He is tall and skinny, but he has an Italian style mustache. "Sorry sir." I said sitting straight. "Did I close my eyes?" I thought. "Why are you so sleepy?" Jenny whispered. "I didn't fall asleep, I'm sure of it!" I whispered back. "Then what was it?" She whispered. "Do enlighten us Mr. Gladium." Mr. Jackson said annoyed. "I can..." I stammered. "No you can't, detention for you and Mrs. Wakeman." He said handing us two paper slips. "Great..." I muttered. "I think we're the only ones for detention today." She muttered.
I walked down the hall towards the locker. I was thinking about the Blade. "A castle? But where..." I was deep in my thoughts when something tackled me. "Get out of the way!" Sheldon yelled as he jumped up to the ground again. He ran away. "The heck?" I muttered as once more I was pushed down. "Is it run over Rodolfo day?" I said irritated as I stood up again. "Nope, more like Sheldon brings lunch money day." Jenny said as she chuckled. "Ha ha." I said ironically. "It was funny!" She complained. "Whatever." I grinned as I turned to look at her. "So detention is in a while." She said. "Yup, I'll get some research done." I said as I rummaged through my pockets. "On what?" She asked curious. "Castles in the World." I said as I slid a black card out of my pocket. "What's that?" She asked as she stared at the card. "Just a little something Stark made." I said as I touched the surface lightly. Two words then turned on: Stark Industries. "Woah!" Jenny muttered. "It's got MANY uses." I said as the surface turned black again for a second. I then realized that we were walking together towards the detention room. "It has a phone powered in, credit card, multi pass..." I chuckled when I said that. "Video phone, news channel, and much more!" I said. "Wow! That sounds WAY better than a Musique!" She said. "Wanna see it?" I asked as I offered the Card to her. "Yeah!" She said excitedly as she took the Card from my hands.
"Where is this Castle...?" I asked myself as I sat down on my chair. "Is it normal for me to receive yet another vision?" I thought. I turned to my right and saw Jenny toying with the Hologram feature. She laughed and giggled as she brought separate things up. I got a small glimpse of her bringing up a hologram of a tiny robot with a tag on it's head. It read Villain.... I returned to thinking. "The Lagia seemed to have come out from nowhere... Could this Castle be the same?" I thought. "Then again, there was that other me..." I thought as I put my head on my hands. "You okay?" Jenny asked looking over. "I'm fine." I said looking up. "I'm just thinking on something..." I said as I sat back and looked at the white board.
Then it happened. Some symbols started to flash on the board with an orange flash. "Cybertronean..." I muttered as I stared at the symbols. "What?" Jenny asked confused. "Nothing." I said as I squinted at the board, trying to figure out the meaning of the glyphs. "Go... To... Rome?" I said out loud confused. "Why?" Jenny asked. "The... King... Awaits... You?" I continued on. "What King?" She said startled. "Sorry Jen... Yet another vision." I said. "Then let's head out! It must be important." She said, but I knew that she only wanted to go away. "Sure." I said as the blue particles started surrounding me. My Iron-Man armor materialized on as the particles flashed away. I turned to look at Jenny and she already had her wings folded out and pig tails ready to fly.
We were flying above Tremorton. "Never really stopped to think about getting a clear view of Tremorton." I said through the Com. "Sometimes." Jenny said and sighed. "We have not seen many villains for a while..." She said a bit tense. "They must be plotting something, but we can bring them down." I said as I flew on. "Yeah." She said as she caught up. "Want to race?" I said with a hint of humor on my voice. "I will definitely win!" She said as she giggled. I nodded and took off even faster.
We circled above Rome. Both of us looking for some Castle. I accessed to the camera systems and saw through them that many civilians were looking up. "We got their attention." I said as I started to descend. "How do you know?" She asked. "This armor can do wonders." I said as I landed. The civilians stared at the two of us. "We mean no harm." I said as my face piece slid up. "We are just tourists from Tremorton." Jenny said as she folded her wings back inside her back. The tourists instantly recognized her and yelled her name. "You're the best!" One said. "How's the superhero life?" Another one said. "We're your fans!" Another said. Jenny blushed as she giggled. "You're quite famous." I said nudging her. "Yeah..." She blushed even more.
After a while the crowd calmed down. I asked about a Castle. They said they had many, but they found one that they had never seen. They described it as a tall tower surrounded by a moat. They also mentioned it looked abandoned. I then asked if one could lead us the way. A young man stood forward and offered himself. I nodded as we shook hands. He then motioned for us to follow. My armor de materialized in a flash. We walked towards a forest. He then told us that if we headed straight, we would eventually find ourselves facing a bridge. We said thanks and started off towards the forest.