Chapter 16 Missing

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Read this chapter with the song whenever this appears. (¥) Link---> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFns0LA7O0
(¥) "Something ain't right..." I thought as I walked around my house. "It's quiet, too quiet..." I thought as I walked towards the window. "Is that Nora?" I thought as Nora waved to me. "Come here quick!" She yelled. I nodded and I ran down the stairs towards the door.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "XJ9 and the boys are missing!" Nora exclaimed. "Missing!? How?" I asked her. "I woke up and I knocked on her door. When I heard no response I decided to come in and wake her up. But I didn't see her and I found this!" Nora said taking a sheet of paper out from one of her pockets. "I couldn't deduce it." She said hanging it over. I examined the paper and I gasped. "What is it?" Nora asked. "Megatron has captured them! But why did he leave this note?" I said as I shrugged. "Quick get in!" I said as the grey particles surrounded me and I transformed into the car. "That's...new..." Nora said as I opened the door. "We need to leave now!" I said. "Since when does your voice sound 'evilish'?" Nora asked. "No time to explain!" I said as I closed the door once she got in.
I drove for a while until I found an abandoned Warehouse in the middle of the forest. "Optimus, I'm gonna need some backup." I said as Nora started to move in her seat. "Please stop doing that, it tickles." I said. "Sorry. I just need to make sure XJ9 is safe." She answered. "No one is safe around Megatron." I muttered. We waited for about an hour until Optimus arrived. "What seems to be the problem Gladium Prime?" Optimus asked me using my Cybertronean name. "Megatron has my friends captured in there. I need you to wait here for me." I said as my engine roared. "The 'rescue and retreat' tactic?" Optimus asked as his engine roared as well. "Yes." I said as my engine roared some more. "Wait. What is the..." Nora was saying but I accelerated as I headed towards the wall of the Warehouse.
I demolished the wall and turned inside the Warehouse. "Don't tell them anything!" I whispered to Nora as I opened a door. "What?!" Megatron's astonished voice boomed. "Mom!" Jenny said as she walked up to us. "How did you know the prison cell was in that side of the wall?" Brad asked. "You know me. Now get in!" Nora said as Brad, Jenny, Tuck and Sheldon jumped inside me. "Let's go!" Nora said as I accelerated and drove outside. "Get them Starscream!" Megatron yelled as he transformed into his jet form.
I drove on and Optimus joined us. "Optimus! I need you to call in the Autobots!" I said as I drove. "Impressive vehicle Mrs. Wakeman!" Sheldon said. "I believe it is in autopilot for now?" Sheldon asked. "Yes." Nora said. "And it obeys orders I believe." Sheldon continued. "I have a mind of my own Sheldon." I snapped at him. "He knows my name! Very impressive! But his voice is familiar..." Sheldon said. "For the love of..." I muttered. "Now now Sheldon, let's try to 'not' make the 'robot' angry." Tuck said as he laughed. "THAT'S IT!!!" I said as I transformed and the group landed softly to the ground. "Dear Lord! It's Megatron! But how did he cast a hologram of himself?" Sheldon said. "Is there a problem Gladium?" Optimus asked as he drove to us. "Not at all." I snarled. Suddenly we all heard something. "Are there planes around here?" Brad asked. "No." I snarled as my cannon arm transformed. "Quick hide!" Optimus said as he started to transform as well. "Oh my! It's him!" Sheldon said as he looked at Optimus. Jenny pulled Sheldon behind a tree as the other three hid behind another tree. "He's here..." I muttered as I shot upwards. "Gah!" A voice said as a jet fell in front of us. "Uh oh." Starscream said as he transformed. "Ummm. Hi?" Starscream said as he started to back away. "You ain't getting away this time!" I said as I shot at him. Optimus's guns transformed and he ran toward Starscream. "Have mercy!" Starscream said as he covered his face. "Leave him alone!" Megatron said as he transformed and fell from the air. "It's me who you want." Megatron snarled. "We meet again." Optimus said. "Indeed we do." Megatron said as his cannon arm transformed. "Enough talking!" I said as I punched Megatron with my cannon. Megatron groaned as he hit a tree. "This ends now!" Optimus said as he shot at Megatron. "Hehehe..." Megatron muttered. "What's so funny?" I asked him as my sword transformed. "You haven't noticed?" Megatron said mockingly as he looked up. "Oh no..." I muttered as I saw a News helicopter above us. "I'll take care of Megatron!" Optimus said as he pulled Megatron further into the forest. I nodded and I reloaded my cannon. "An EMP should be enough to disrupt the signal." I thought as I shot towards the helicopter.
"Are they hostile?" The pilot said as he looked over to the News woman. "I'm not sure." She said as she kept on filming us. "Take cover!" She yelled as she saw the plasma bullet hit the helicopter. "What was that?" The pilot asked as the light my bullet produced disappeared. "I don't know." She said. "Aw no." She muttered as she checked her camera. "What's wrong?" The pilot asked. "The camera's dead." She said. "Well, there goes today's news feed." The pilot said as he drove the helicopter away.
"Go to your home now!" I said as I turned towards my friends. "Ok." Nora and Jenny said. "Not until you tell us who you are." Sheldon said. I pondered for a moment. "The name's Gladium Prime." I said as I turned and ran towards Optimus. "Why should we listen to that tin machine?" Tuck asked as he walked towards a hill. "Because he's got this." Jenny said as she pulled Tuck away. "And why aren't 'you' helping?" Tuck asked. "He's got a point." Brad said finally. "Because Rodolfo can handle this!" Jenny yelled. She then covered her mouth.
"Wait up Prime!" I yelled as I shot Megatron. "We fight together!" Optimus said as his swords transformed. "Indeed." I said as I punched Megatron. Optimus slashed at him and he picked him up. "This wasn't supposed to happen..." Megatron muttered as Optimus and I hit him. "We'll end this on another time." Megatron yelled as he transformed. "Let him escape." I said as I raised my arm to stop Optimus from running towards him. Optimus nodded and he transformed into his truck form.
"So you're trying to tell me that you can turn into a 'transformer' too?" Brad asked as we walked back towards Tremorton. "Yup." I said. "That's so cool!" Tuck said jumping in front of us. "What about Optimus?" Sheldon asked as he turned around to see the truck following us. "He is an old friend." I said as I turned to see him as well. "He was a comrade back in the war." Optimus said. "War?" Jenny asked. "Long story." I said as I recalled the Cybertron War. "Where was this 'war'?" Nora asked. "Cybertron." Both Optimus and I said. "Cybertron? Never heard of that place." Nora said. "It was a planet. It no longer exists." I said as I looked towards the sky.