Chapter 14 DOUGHNUTS!!!

Another day of school. Yesterday Jenny invited Brad, Sheldon and I to a sleepover, but they saw something I didn't want them to see. "At least he is from another dimension." I thought as I remembered that evil face. We were in the middle of a lecture when Brad came in. "It's Kevin's birthday!" Everyone stood still, even the professor. "DOUGHNUTS!!!" I yelled as I got up and ran outside towards the cafeteria. "Why did ya yell that?" I asked Brad. "Why did 'you' yell that?" Brad asked. "Hehehe." I muttered as I barged into the cafeteria. "Happy birthday!" I said as I shook his hand. "Thanks." Kevin said. He is a blond haired boy, he has blue eyes, and he is the son of a police agent. I took a doughnut and I got as far away from the table. The whole room started to shake. "Oh my." Brad said catching up to me. Suddenly the doors fell and a whole stampede came running in, even the teachers. I laughed and I munched on my doughnut. "Dibs on being first on second round!" I yelled. "I ask for second dibs!" Brad yelled. I started to laugh some more and I finished my doughnut.
Everyone ate their second round when Jenny came walking in. "What's a doughnut?" She asked. Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention to her. "DOG PILE!!!" Mrs. Peterson yelled. Everyone made a little 'war cry' and ran towards her. "Run Jenny! RUN!" I yelled as I laughed some more. She started to run around the cafeteria until Sheldon caught up and tackled her. Everyone started to fall on them. I fell to the ground because I laughed too much. I wiped my eyes and sat down. "This is hilarious!" Brad said. "I know." I responded as I got up and walked towards the rest. "My turn." I thought. I jumped to the top and counted to three. Everyone sprang in many directions, and I was thrown towards the roof. "Yaaaahoooo!" I yelled as I touched the ceiling. I looked down and saw everyone laughing. Jenny was in the middle of the room laughing. "Yo Rodolfo! Do something in the air!" Brad yelled. "No time for that!" I yelled as I started to fall. Jenny looked up and her rockets appeared. "No! Not now!" I yelled as she caught me in the air. "That was the best part. The 'stomach in your brain' feeling." I said as she descended. She let me go and I fell to the ground laughing. "Why did you do that?" Brad asked Jenny. "I was trying to save him." Jenny said. "That was supposed to be his 'super-stunt'." Brad said as he fell next to me laughing. Jenny laughed too and she fell next to us. "Hey. Where's Sheldon?" I asked as I got up. "Over here!" I heard Sheldon yell somewhere above us. I looked up and I saw him clinging to a lamp. "Oh save him 'world savior'!" I exclaimed nudging Jenny. "Oh hah hah hah." Jenny said as she flew upwards again.
"Well. Why did everyone run towards the cafeteria when you yelled 'doughnuts'?" Jenny asked once we were walking towards our homes. "Because we all 'love' doughnuts." I said. "Speaking of which..." I said as I pulled out a doughnut from a bag. "Did you get a third one?!" Sheldon asked. "Just snuck it off." I chuckled. "It's not for me." I said later. "I snuck one too." Brad said taking another doughnut from his bag. "It's for Tuck." He said as he smiled. "You ain't going to believe who's my visitor for today." I said as I opened my door.
"No way!" Jenny, Brad and Sheldon said in unison. "Hello kids!" Tony said shaking all of their hands. "Did you, uh..." Tony muttered. "Yes, I did." I said as I handed him the doughnut. "Ah! Glazed doughnut." Tony said as he munched on it. "And what are your names?" Tony said as he finished his doughnut. "Mine is Brad!" Brad said as he pointed to himself. "I'm Sheldon." Sheldon said as he sat down. "And who is the 'masterpiece'?" Tony said. Jenny laughed. "I am Jenny Wakeman, also known as XJ9." Jenny said as she giggled. "I know your mom." Tony said as he got up and walked towards my kitchen. "Ya got some Scotch?" Tony yelled from the kitchen. "I don't have alcoholic drinks anywhere in here." I yelled as I heard a moan. "How did my mom and you meet?" Jenny asked Tony once he came back holding a soda. "She used to come to 'Stark Tower' every weekend." He said as he opened the soda. "Just like Rodolfo explained." Brad whispered.
"So you are both super-heroes?" Sheldon asked. "Yes, but we only use the Iron-Man armor." Tony said. "And I use swords as well." I said as my Gunblade appeared. "I don't know if you ever noticed, but..." Tony was saying. "Both of you have a light on your chests." Sheldon said. "Precisely!" Tony exclaimed. "What 'is' that light?" Jenny asked. "Tony sighed as he took off his shirt. "It's the Arc-Reactor. It's what keeps us alive." Tony explained. "Keeps you alive from what?" Brad asked. "Back in the year 2007, we were in a car discussing about the future of 'Stark Industries', but a missile hit us and damaged our systems. We had to create a machine that prevented these pieces from damaging us. Tony then upgraded these so we could use them as an energy generator." I explained. "Then why don't you take out what is hurting you?" Sheldon asked. "Because the pieces are next to our hearts. Any attempt to cure us will be fatal." Tony said as he put on his shirt. "We also use the Arc-Reactor to generate energy so we can use the Iron-Man armor." I said as my Gunblade disappeared.
"See you later Tony!" Jenny, Brad and Sheldon said as they walked out. "See ya later guys!" Tony said as he waved and closed the door. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Tony asked. "You know how the Space-Time Continuum works, right?" I asked. "Of course I do." Tony said as he took out a 'Starkpad'. "What's the big deal?" Tony asked. "I had a vision yesterday. An alternate universe, one in which a 'robot' named Ultron takes over the world." I explained. "I too had a vision of that. What did you see?" Tony asked. "I saw Ultron killing a man named 'Spider-Man'." I said. "I saw my own death." Tony said. "We'll have to talk about this later." I said.