Chapter 8 Upgrade

I suddenly woke up and saw Jenny shaking me. "Are you okay?" She said looking at me. "Yeah. My bones are reinforced with Vibranium. Almost nothing can destroy them." I said as I got up. "Your armor is destroyed!" She said as she backed away. "What happened?" I asked. "A plasma bullet hit you. Everyone started to run away." She said. Suddenly I didn't feel good. I fell to my knees and grunted. "Are you 'really' ok?" She asked again. "Yes. I'm fine." I said but my voice sounded like Megatron's. "You sound different." She said backing away. Just then, grey particles surrounded me. "Grey particles!?" I thought as they flashed. When they separated I heard a gasp. I looked down and saw Jenny. "When did you shrink?" I asked her with Megatron's voice. "When did you turn into one of 'them'!" She said. I looked at my hand and I saw it was just like Megatron's arm. I jumped back astonished and I saw that I turned into a close replica of Megatron. I then thought of Megatron's hand. And then my arm transformed into his cannon arm. "Well, I am now more robot than human." I said grinning. Jenny laughed and got closer. I then thought of a car and I transformed into a Lamborghini. "Let's roll out!" I said as I opened a door.
I drove to the heart of the city while I was thinking of the things I could do in this new form. "Get ready to fly!" I told Jenny. "What are you going to do?" She asked as her rockets appeared. "I am going to transform." I said as I picked up speed. I then transformed into my robot form. Jenny flew out when I was transforming and her hands turned into blasters. "Megatron!" I yelled as a mouth armor piece like Optimus's covered my mouth. "What is this?!" Megatron looked confused as he saw us. "Man, I look cool!" He said mockingly. "Surrender or prepare to be destroyed!" I said as my cannon arm transformed. "You and 'what' army!?" He asked laughing. "Autobots, ROLL OUT!" Optimus's voice said as the Autobots transformed and started fighting the Decepticons. "Great timing Prime!" I said as I shot an attacking Decepticon. "What happened to you?! You look like Megatron! Except for the scar on your face..." Optimus said while he fired his guns. "No idea." I said as the sword activated from my cannon arm. "There are many! But I can handle this!" Jenny said as she fired at the Decepticons. "Ya' need help?" A familiar voice said through the inter-com. Just then, some vehicles started shooting green missiles at the Decepticons. "Glad you could make it Velox." I said. "You didn't invite me to the party. I thought I might crash it." He said as some armored tanks landed. "What are those?" I asked as I deflected a bullet with my arm. "Those are Wraiths. They are tanks with a pilot and a gunner." He said as he slashed at a Decepticon's foot with one of his Energy Swords.
I didn't notice a some people in the background. There were reporters recording everything. They were commenting on the massive battle taking place, but someone else was there. "Excellent! This will confuse Rodolfo and I will trap him once he comes to stop this battle!" A voice said.
"This is your last warning Megatron!" Jenny said as her arms turned into laser guns. "What are you going to do to me? Zap me?" Megatron said and laughed. "Not really..." Jenny said as she pulled the triggers. Two beams of red light shot out and hit Megatron in the face. "BWARGH!" Megatron yelled as he fell covering his face. "That'll teach you!" Jenny said as she flew to fight another one.
Megatron got up and removed his hand. "Decepticons, Retreat!" He yelled as he transformed into a strange jet. The others transformed and followed him. "Should we pursue him Optimus?" Ratchet said as he transformed into his ambulance form. "No, let them cower away." Optimus said. I turned around and saw the News people. I charged my arm and shot the ground to send dust in their direction. "Autobots, transform and roll-out!" I said as I changed into my vehicle form. "Quick! Get in!" I told Jenny as I opened the door. "Fine. I was just getting started..." She muttered. "Sure you were." I said as I closed the door once Jenny got in.