Chapter 1 Year 2075

"Yup another day in the year 2075." I thought as I got up from bed. "What day is it?" I asked myself as I turned around to look at the time. The clock's screen held the time of 6:00 AM Monday 1 August 2075. "Well, I am awake now. How about I go dress up for school." I know I am older than the universe, I know there are other dimensions out there, but this one is my dimesnion, and I am a student in Tremorton High School.

I put on some jeans and my "Party On!" shirt. I grabbed a quick snack before I left the house. "Looks nice today, strange to think there are other dimensions out there, I wonder what they hold..." I thought as I started walking towards the City Park next to the school. People were starting to wake up and they told me "Good Morning" as I passed by. I too ansewered them by reapeatng "Good Morning."

When I got to the Park I found out I was the only one there. "I should have at least woken up Optimus ." Optimus is my truck, but he is no ordinary truck, for he is the leader of the Autobots, a race of "robots" from outerspace. I have helped him many times to fight off the Decepticons before they were close enough to catch Wakeman's sonars.

Jenny Wakeman is the guardian of this town, she is a teenager robot that attends the same school I go to. "Jeez, I have not been here in a long time, I spend my time saving the world with Optimus..." Suddenly the bell in the clock tower started to ring. I checked my watch and jumped up in surprise. "I'll be late for school!" I suddenly yelled when I saw that the watch marked 8:00.

I ran towards Tremorton High School waving to everyone I ran past. They waved back as I moved past them. "Great Scott! first day of school and I am gonna be late..."

I ran through the door and I was relieved to see everyone walking in the corridors. I sighed and started walking to my locker. "Hey, you. Yeah I'm talking to you." I told a kid at his locker rummaging through his stuff. He turned astonished to see me talking to him. "Yes?" He said a little afraid. "Do you know what class we got?" I told him. "Yes, we have History. Ain't you the one that always fights with Jenny?" He asked me. "Thanks, and I'd rather not talk 'bout that..."

I took my notebook and walked into the room. I walked to my stool and sat down. The other students came in and did the same. "Good morning class!" Said Mrs. Peterson. Mrs. Peterson is a black woman with black eyes and brown curly hair. "Good morning." Everyone else muttered. "Today's topic is... " just as she was going to say the topic of the class, Jenny came through the door and said "Sorry I'm late." Good grief, she is always the last one to come in. Everyone thought she was cool and always believed her excuses. "Wotcha' do this time Jenny?" A student asked her. "Oh, just saved the world by stopping a giant asteroid from colliding." Everyone gasped except me. "A meteor, ha. Optimus said there was a stray asteroid headed here, but it would never be noticed." I thought to myself.

"Well, as I was saying before Jenny here walked in, today's class topic is WWII." Everyone mumbled and murmured asking "What is WWII?" "Pathetic fools." I thought, for I knew what World War II was about, heck I evacuated Jews from Germany. "Well, nobody knows?" Asked Mrs. Peterson. "I got a guess." I said as I raised my hand. "Please go ahead and tell me." She responded. "World War II was the bloodiest war in history, many people died trying to fight for their lives, like the Jews. The war ended with the U.S dropping two nuclear bombs in Japan." I told her.

"Good, you know your history." She said. The rest of the day went as usual, boring classes, dumb interruptions, foolish questions, etc... When the bell rang everyone took their stuff and were dismissed. I walked outside and started walking towards Tony's house. "Hey you." Someone yelled at me from behind. "What now?" I said not turning around. "You know, I saved your butt from an asteroid that was about to hit Earth. And you didn't seem surprised, or worried at all." Jenny said. "I could've survived an asteroid impact, now if you mind, I have to go to a friend's house." I kept on walking. I then felt someone pulling me back. "Now now, we wouldn't want you to be late. Why don't you just say a simple 'Thank you' and keep on going your way?" Jenny said pulling me back. "I'd do better on my own." I said as I twisted off her grip and kept on walking.

"Pathetic fools, then again, they don't have my life experiences." I thought as I arrived to Tony's house. I knocked the door and my friend Tony Stark opened and smiled. "Come in Swordsman." Tony said as I went in. "Ain't the old tin machine with ya' today?" Tony said jokingly about Optimus. "No, he decided to take a day off." How unfortunate, I really wanted him to do some tests for me..." He said grinning. "Is the Iron-Man Mark CV ready for testing?" I asked him. "You already have your armor, but it is still in testing stages..." He said as he nodded to the hologram on his desk.

Well, the rest of the day was plain testing and repairing, but it was better than staying around Jenny...