Chapter 9 Sheldon

"Hey. Wake up!" I heard as someone shaked me. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said as I woke up. "Mrs. Peterson is about to leave us an assignment." Jenny said. "Huh?" I asked as I looked around. "Oh! Forgot I was in class." I said as I turned to face Mrs. Peterson.
I walked out of the classroom and decided to go to the School Gym. When I arrived I saw a kid being bullied by other kids. "Look at this!" One said as he raised his hand holding something. "Give it back!" The one being bothered said. "Jenny ain't here to help ya'!" The other one said. "Leave him alone." I said as I walked forwards. They all turned surprised, and the bullies started laughing. "What cha going to do 'scar face'?" The leader asked. "I'll tell you one last time. Leave him alone." I said slowly. The leader snapped his fingers and a tall boy walked up to me. "I warned you!" I said as I kicked the boy and sent him hurling to his friends pushing them all to the floor. I caught the contraption and examined it as the bullies ran away. "Thank you Rodolfo!" The boy said. "Do I know you?" I said as I handed the object back. "I am Sheldon. You asked me what class we had on Monday." The boy said. "Ah yes, indeed you did." I said as I looked at him carefully. He has white skin, messy black hair and black eyes.
"Hey, thanks again for saving this!" Sheldon said following me as I left the school. "Don't mention it bub." I said as I kept on walking. "This is really important to me. It's supposed to be a gift for Jenny." He said as he tried to catch up. "Don't let anything hold you down." I said as I turned to face him. "Make her feel proud." I said as I patted his shoulder. "Yes sir!" He said jokingly. "Mind if I come over to your house for now?" He asked. "Sure, no problem." I said as I walked on.
"Wow! You have a truck!" Sheldon said as he examined Optimus's truck form. "Optimus, please don't transform." I thought as I watched Sheldon take notes on him. "I didn't know you could drive!" He said as he walked to my kitchen. "Not many students at school can drive." He said as he opened the fridge. "Yet, the truck seems familiar..." He said as he took out a soda. I walked to a shelf and took out one of my favorite books: Jurassic Park. "Did you watch the news yesterday? Oh and by the way, I enjoy that book." Sheldon said as he sat on my couch. "No I didn't. What was all the fuss about this time?" I asked as I sat down. "You won't believe me, but the whole report was about robots and aliens!" He said as he squealed. "Impressive. Did the reporters actually catch some footage?" I asked as I remembered yesterday's battle. "Yes, and Jenny was there too!" He said as he jumped up and down. "One of these 'giant robots' looked just like your truck!" He said as he stopped in mid thought. "Now that I think of it. That truck looks pretty old compared to today's cars." He muttered. "I enjoy collecting antiques." I said as I got up to pick a soda.
"Well, it was nice hanging out with you!" Sheldon said as he walked out the door. "Not many people want to hang out with me..." He said as he waved. "Glad to have you here Sheldon. Come back any time!" I said as I waved back. I closed the door after I made sure Sheldon was walking towards his house.