Chapter 11 Evil pair

My phone rang when I was testing my 'Megatron' form with Optimus. I changed back to my human form and I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hello Rodolfo!" I heard Brad's voice. "Yo what up?" I said. "I'm planning on going to the mall with Jenny, wanna come?" Brad said. "Sure. Could you bring Tuck along?" I said. "Are you sure? He will surely ruin the day..." He said as Optimus crossed his arms. "You win bro. He will come along." He said. "Awesome!" I answered and I turned off my phone. "Sorry Optimus." I said as I reverted to my Megatron form. "Focus Rodolfo. Decepticons are on the loose." Optimus said as he unsheathed his swords. "They're teenagers. Don't blame 'em." I said as my cannon transformed.
I drove to the mall in Optimus. When I got down I saw Brad, Jenny and Tuck waiting for me. "You never told me you could drive. I'm jealous." Brad said when I waved at him. We walked inside and I turned my head to look at a technology shop. "Hey Tuck, tell ya something. I'll give you 200 dollars if you don't bother us." I said as I took two 100 dollar bills. "Deal!" Tuck said as he took the money. "Hey!" Brad said. "Why did you give him money?" Brad asked. "So I can keep an eye on him." I said as I took out a little screen. "What's that?" Brad asked as he looked at the screen. "I can see everything Tuck sees, and I can speak to him." I answered as I took out a little microphone. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you." I said through the microphone. I saw Tuck turn around and look confused. "Who's there?" I heard Tuck say through the speakers. "I am your conscience." I said as I heard the other two trying not to laugh. "What do you want?" Tuck said a little frightened. "I want you to dance." I said and the other two giggled a bit. "Fine. Will you stop bothering me then?" Tuck asked. "Yes, but dance now!" I said and the other two laughed. I then saw Tuck dancing near the fountain. I laughed a bit and sat down. "Good one bro!" Brad said as he also sat down. "I agree with him." Jenny said as she sat with us. "What are we doing here by the way?" I told Brad. "I'm here to check out the new update on 'Stark Industries'." Brad answered. "I want to check out that too." Jenny said. "I must talk to Tony about this whole new technologies thing." I thought to myself as I remembered the dream.
We walked for a while and we went into the technology shop with a big 'Stark Industries' neon light on top. "How come you have so much money?" Brad asked me. "I am a personal friend of Anthony Stark." I answered calmly. "With Tony Stark?!" Jenny asked amazed. "Yup. He's a great guy." I said while I walked to the counter. "Hello. My friends and I want to know what 'Stark Industries' is planning to release. Could you please explain us?" I asked the man behind the counter. "Of course. I don't know what Tony calls it, but it's supposed to revolutionize the way people listen to music." The man said as a hologram appeared and an object appeared. "Cool!" Both Jenny and Brad said in unison. "I have to speak with Tony about this whole 'new technologies' thing." I thought as I remembered that robot in my dream.
When we walked out both Jenny and Brad were trying to convince me to bring Tony so they could meet. "No. He's too busy." I said to every one of their attempts. "Come on! It would be cool!" Brad complained. "You only want a pre-order of this new gadget." I said as I spotted Tuck riding a new bicycle towards us. Brad chuckled and then he turned his attention to his little brother. "How did you get enough money to buy that!?" Brad asked incredulously. "My conscience told me to dance, and then people started to give me some extra money." Tuck said as he laughed. Just then the whole place started to rumble. "That can't be good." I muttered as the rumbling stopped. "What was that?!" Tuck asked a little fearful. "I don't know." Jenny said looking around. I turned to check my surroundings. "Everything looks fine, except for the looks on the other peoples' faces." I thought to myself as I started to back away. Suddenly two figures made a hole in the roof and jumped in. "Vexus!" Jenny yelled as her arms turned into laser guns. "I'm not the only one her darling." Said a robot voice as a figure approached. She had the appearance of a bee fused with a pharaoh if you ask me. "I'm here as well." Said a familiar voice as Whiplash walked forward. "Whiplash!" I said almost activating my Iron-Man armor. "Quick get out of here!" I said as I turned to see Tuck and Brad back away. "What about you?" Tuck said as Brad nodded and started to drag him away. "I'll get the other people to safety." I said as I ran towards the other citizens inside the mall. "We have to get out of here now!" I said as I started to nudge some of the pairs inside. "Ok." Some said as they returned from their thoughts. Then Whiplash activated his whips and started slashing everything in his path. "We need to evacuate now!" I yelled as I started to point to the exit. Everyone started to run in that direction. When I turned I saw Jenny flying around shooting at Vexus. I turned to make sure no one was around, but I didn't see Tuck tip-toe near us. Then I closed my eyes and the blue particles started to form a shape in my right hand. It started to enlarge except for the handle. Then the particles separated and my trusty Gunblade appeared.
"Whoa!" Tuck said as he glimpsed my blade through the plant he was hiding in. "Who is that guy?" Tuck said as he looked up to see my face. "No! It can't be!" He said as he looked at my face.
"What do you want?! I yelled at Whiplash. "I am here to collect my prize." He said as he tried to whip me. "Am I your prize?!" I yelled as I dodged. "What did you do?!" Jenny said as she flew past followed by Vexus. "I have no idea." I said as I shot one of Whiplash's energy generators. "Hey!" He shouted as one of his whips disappeared. "You are wanted for crimes you have done in my dimension!" Whiplash said as he continued to slash at me. I deflected each blow with my sword. "I have never done anything wrong... Did you say 'your dimension'!?" I yelled as I aimed to his other arm. "Yes." He said as he knocked my blade away with his whip. "What are you going to do about that?" Whiplash said as he chuckled. I grunted and the blue particles started to surround me.
"He is also Iron-Man?!" Tuck murmured as he ran towards another plant. "Who is he?!"
I took hold of Whiplash's last whip and I tore it from his gauntlet. "Not again." Whiplash muttered as my fist punched his chin. "Hold on!" I yelled as I aimed my arm to Vexus. "Not today earthling!" Vexus said as she descended quickly and pushed me. "Whoa!" I said as I fell backwards. "This armor is heavy." I thought. I then tried to move my leg but it wouldn't move. "Oh great!" I thought as I saw Vexus moving me with a beam from her hand. "Leave him alone!" Jenny yelled as she punched Vexus. "Ouch!" Vexus yelled as she dropped me. "Let's finish her!" I said as I aimed my Repulser. "Ok!" Jenny said as her right hand turned into a blaster. We shot in unison and Vexus fell backwards a few yards from us. "this isn't the last time you see us!" Vexus said as a light covered Whiplash and her. Then the light disappeared and so did they. "They'd better not return." I muttered as the particles un-clamped my armor. I then Turned around and saw Tuck hiding. "Shoot!" I thought as I saw him. "You are... You are..." Tuck muttered. "I am a product of your imagination." I said as I picked him up and carried her to Jenny. "Try to convince him that he didn't see all of this." I said as my cosmic aura surrounded me. "I'll do my best." She said as she flew out.
My aura started to re-build anything that was broken. "Good as new." I thought as the particles activated the Iron-Guard. The Iron-Guard is my Iron-Man armor that I can control separately. Tony and I have been working with this prototype in case of two separate emergencies. I then commanded the Guard to fly through the roof. My mind is connected with the hardware of the prototype. The Guard flew up and disappeared followed by some gasps of amazement outside. "Now for my turn." I thought as I threw myself next to a store.
Everyone came in and they saw me huddled in the corner. "Is it over?" I said as one of the people helped me to my feet. "Yes. You were a real hero making sure everyone got out." The man said. "You should be part of the police!" A woman yelled from behind. "Hey Rodolfo!" Brad said as he ran up to me. "Are you okay? You were in here the whole time." Brad said worried. "I'm fine." I said as I grunted. "Rodolfo! What happened to you!?" Jenny said as she approached me. "A boulder fell on me, and then I don't know what happened next." I said as I winked at her. "Be more careful next time." She said as she winked back.