Chapter 5 Covenant

My house alarm started to sound in the middle of night. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said as I woke up. "I'm... Shoot!" I said as I ran towards my little command center. It only has a little radar, an inter-com and a hologram projector. "The hell happened!?" I said as I spoke though the inter-com. "It seems that something is outside the planet." I heard Optimus's voice through the speakers. "And it looks like it's not alone..." Said Tony through the speakers after Optimus's statement. "How close is this?" I asked as I turned on the holo-projector. "It is close enough to drop more of those 'Hunters'..." Tony said. "Close enough to catch Wakeman's attention?" I asked. "Close enough for anyone to see a giant shadow." Optimus said. "Optimus, you and I are going to find out what this is before Wakeman can do anything about it. For all we know, it could be the Decepticons... Suit up!"
Jenny's home:
"What do you want mom?" I said as I woke up. "There is a spaceship right outside the planet!" My mother said as I got up. "Is it close?" I asked. "It's dangerously close! You need to go out there and send that ship wherever it came from!" She answered. "Can't we leave this 'Iron-Man' to do this job?" I said as I extended my wings. "Do you want to be replaced by that 'thing'?!" She said rather angry. "No, I don't!" I yelled at her. I flew out of the room and headed towards space.
Elsewhere:
"Optimus, we need to get there Now!" I said as the particles surrounded me clamping my armor. "Let's Roll Out!" Optimus said as his wings transformed. We both flew up and once we were out of the atmosphere we got a clear view. "Mother of..." I murmured as I saw the colossal ship surrounded by countless others. "Look at the size of that thing!" I said to Optimus via the Inter-com. "This doesn't seem familiar..."
Jenny:
I flew straight up and exited the atmosphere. "Well, at least tomorrow is..." I said as I saw the giant ship looming in front of me. "What is that?" I thought as I flew a bit around it. "How can I..." I thought when I caught a transmission. "Optimus, we must find out what this is ASAP!" Said one voice, it sounded oddly familiar... "I can try to send a transmission..." The other voice said. I flew around and saw two figures. "Iron-Man and a giant robot! What is going on?!" I thought when a beam pointed at them. "Oh-no..." Said one voice. "What?" Said the other. "It's Brad..." Said the first voice. "Hello?" He said. "Yo Rodolfo, where are you?" Said Brad's voice. "I woke up late. I know I promised I'd meet you at the skating park, but I'll be there in 'bout an hour." Said Rodolfo. "You'd better not be late, I heard some girls were coming to see us." And with that Brad hung up. "So Iron-Man is Rodolfo eh? I still need to make sure he is the Rodolfo I know..." I muttered. "It's time to test my invisibility mode."
A few yards from there:
"The light is pulling us in" Optimus said. "Must be some sort of tractor beam..." I said as I too was getting pulled. "Well, you'll get some fresh air once we're inside." He said later. Just then something caught my sensors, but it disappeared. "That's strange..." I muttered. "What? The fact that we are being pulled by the beam?" Optimus asked. "No. Something disappeared from my radars. Forget about it." I said as we appeared inside the ship. "Get ready for anything..." I said as the particles took off my armor and Optimus swords unsheathed.
Inside the ship:
"How can this be possible?!" I thought as I saw the Iron-Man armor un-clamp itself to reveal it's user. "How come he is the one that uses it?!" I thought as I followed him and this so called 'Optimus Prime'. "What about that time when the creatures attacked?" I thought. Then a door in the distance opened. "What are those" I heard Rodolfo say. "I don't know." Optimus said. "They must be some sort of alien species..." I thought as I watched the armored beings walk towards them. "Don't move any further." One of them said. "We were expecting you two..." One said while he took out some sort of gun with needles. "There is a third member!" One exclaimed. The others took out their guns and one unsheathed some sort of 'Energy Sword'... The one with the sword walked towards me. His face was strange, he had four lips, each with many teeth, they were a bit taller than humans, they have four fingers and they have two toes.
This one got even closer and snarled at me. It then grabbed my throat and raised its sword. My cloaking device disappeared and Rodolfo saw me and flinched.
"Stop! I know her!" Rodolfo yelled at the one holding me. "Why are you here?" The thing snarled at me. "I was sent here to check out what was with the ship. I defend Earth from aliens and other thing that threaten it." Jenny said. "Fine then." The thing dropped and walked to its companions.
"My name is Velox Mortisee. I am the leader of the Sangheili race otherwise known as Elites. I have come here to warn you humans that your planet is in danger." The creature said. "I have detected many asteroids heading this way. These asteroids are made of metal." Velox continued. "Did you say metal?" Optimus said. "Yes, indeed I did. Why?" Velox seemed surprised. "They must be the Autobots. But why are there so many?" Optimus muttered. "Must be the Decepticons." I told him unaware of Jenny's confused glance. "I am sorry for the Hunter's attitude towards you. You see, they hunt, they do not capture." Velox said. "Hold on. Back up a bit. What are the Autobots and Decepticons?" Jenny asked. "I am the leader of the Autobots, we are a race of transforming 'robots' from the now destroyed planet Cybertron. Decepticons are the evil clan that desires power." Optimus explained to her. "Why have you come to warn us?" I asked Velox while Optimus was still explaining to Jenny. "Because your race is very similar to mine. And I don't want to destroy a friendship between races." He said walking towards the control room. The other Elites followed. "Your weaponry seems advanced." I told him. "Your technology also looks advanced." He answered and pointed at Jenny. "I will keep an eye on you. I will visit you and the other two constantly. I'll keep my distance so nothing is misunderstood." He said as he activated a switch. "I have opened a portal that'll lead you to your 'park'." He said as he showed us the way. "Good luck, Defenders of Earth."