╏001

【A self-proclaimed crew member】

■■■■■■

"Alright then! I am joining this crew!" An unfamiliar voice spoke up which sent shivers down the spine of everyone present on the ship who were heading towards their new journey. All the heads slowly turned to look at the intruder on their ship. "Who are you!!!" They shouted in sync making the person smile and lift their hood up. It was a female wearing a suit with a jacket on top. She looked rather professional when compared to other crew members.

Everyone had their guard up. Having dealt with a bunch of Baroque work agents, they couldn't trust anyone quickly. Afterall... They were treated well by the people on Whisky Peak and all of them ended up turning against them.

But the female's charms did manage to capture a certain crew member's heart. Her image was installed in his brain and there was no sense of threat. And that certain crew member was none other than the lovely cook of the ship, Sanji.

He quickly got on his knee and grabbed her hand "Are you perhaps here for me?" He asked in his sweet voice, trying to impress the female in front of him. "I have never seen a goddess like you."

She laughed and retreated her hand. "Allow me to introduce myself! I am Y/N and I hereby declare myself as one of your crew members."

"You are not the one who gets to decide that!!" Nami and Zoro shouted at the female making her flinch.

"Why does the name sound familiar?" Luffy questioned as he tilted his head and tried to recall. "Luffy!!" The female exclaimed with a huge smile. "Long time no see!!"

"Do I know you?" He asked which brought upon a thunderbolt on Y/N. Her smile disappeared and she sat in a corner, sulking over the fact that she was forgotten. "They said... make friends... I was forgotten... I hate Luffy... I hate myself..."

Her dramatic words and actions made Nami, Zoro, and Usopp smile awkwardly. "Isn't that a bit overdramatic...?" Usopp asked to which Nami and Zoro nodded their heads.