╏013

【Tiger Pirates!】

【Tiger Pirates!】

■■■■■■

"I can't believe Y/N is a Marine..." Nami said as she along with Usopp and Chopper headed towards the town to buy stuff to restock their supplies on the ship. "She was fun to be around." Usopp and Chopper mumbled. Y/N bonded with them in a nice way.

■■■■■■

"Y/N... You were with Red Haired Pirates right?" Usopp asked the female and she gave him a nod which excited the young boy. "So do you know my dad?"

Y/N chuckled at the amount of excitement Usopp had to know about his dad. "Your dad is a great man! Probably the best sniper I know. I am really grateful to him. If I ever meet them again I would like to say thanks."

"Really?"

"Yup! He used to talk about you too and sometimes he would miss you and your mother. He used to sometimes regret neglecting his family but... Sometimes dreams are something you can't give up on."

"So... He is a great person... Hmm..."

"Usopp! Become even greater sniper than your dad!"

Usopp smiled and nodded "YES!"

■■■■■■

"Chopper!!" Y/N called out and the tiny reindeer showed himself before her. The female got down to Chopper's level and handed him some sweets. Y/N had recently learnt about Chopper's love for sweets and she can't help but spoil him.

"YOU ARE THE BEST Y/N!!" He exclaimed and enjoyed the treat he just recieved. The female chuckled and looked at him enjoy the sweets while talking about things that fell in the circle of Chopper's interests.

"You know? My little brother always wished to become a great doctor."

"Really?"

"Yes! I would sometimes study some books with him. And the excitement he used to have in his eyes was remarkable. Damn I miss him..."