╏009

【The real game begins!!】

■■■■■■

Y/N searched all the locations in the port town of Nanohana but could not find her bag. "They must've reached Yuba by now..." She mumbled while moving the wine glass and looking at the people walking around in the bar. "Ladies shouldn't drink alone..." An unknown voice spoke up and Y/N felt an arm over her shoulder. She clicked her tongue and looked at him with an unamused face. "What the fuck do you want?" She asked. 

"How about you have a drink with us?" He offered with a smirk while revealing his group of five. "I don't want to, so leave me alone." She replied and drank the rest of the wine in her glass before standing up and taking her leave but the man grabbed her hand. "Come on, don't play hard to get." 

The already tensed female didn't want to drag the situation any further so she decided to end things quickly. She clenched her free hand and gritted her teeth as she furiously punched him, sending him flying across the bar. The man groaned while his minions shivered in fear. "I told you to leave me alone right?" Y/N reminded as she looked down at the man. Her lips slowly curved upwards "But if you still haven't changed your mind then... We can play a little more." 

■■■■■■

■■■■■■

Y/N walked out of the cafe after leaving everything inside in rumbles. The five men were all unconscious on the floor, all the tables and chairs were broken, and windows were shattered. She caused a lot of damage to the bar but she was responsible enough to pay the owner money for repair.