╏005

【 The night falls as the swords clash】

■■■■■

Everyone except Zoro, Y/N, and Karoo followed the man to the village in order to meet the doctor that he spoke about. "Good! It's all better!" Zoro exclaimed as he looked at his legs. "See!!"

He was pretty happy about his recovery. "Now I can start training for real. I'm sick of taking it easy. And guarding the ship is getting boring too." He said as he removed his jacket and threw it on Karoo who was shivering with cold. "I think I'll take a mind-cleaning, mid-winter swim..." Zoro said and dived into the water.

"Zoro are you nuts?! What if you get sick too?" Y/N asked.

"Don't worry about me. I am training my body for mild climates. I need to get stronger to defeat the enemies we meet from here onwards!"

Y/N rested her elbow at the edge while cupping her cheeks as she watched Zoro swim in the ice-cold water. Watching him wasn't fun for Y/N, she hated cold weather because it often restricted her from doing things. As the female sighed and looked around the ship, her eyes fell on Zoro's sword and it wasn't long before she realized that the swords that Zoro was using weren't normal.

"What!!! It's Wado Ichimonji. Zoro!!!"

"What do you want?" Zoro asked as he wiped himself off with a towel.

"How did you get this sword? It's one of the 21 great-grade swords."

"I know that... It has a long story and I don't want to share it with you."

Y/N dramatically gasped and placed her hand on her heart "You hurt me. How could you say something like that?"

"Do you use swords too? You sound like you know about them." He stated and Y/N gave him a nod. "I don't use swords as my primary weapon but I am quite skilled. I can make swords with my lightning and it's quite handy you know. They are quite powerful and perfect for my use."

A smirk formed on Zoro's face "You said you are quite skilled right? Let's spare! I want to become the world's greatest swordsman so there must be no swordsmen better than me. Let's see who is better."