╏006

【Y/N's dream】

【Y/N's dream】

■■■■■■

"I wish I could've died before hearing these words!!" Sanji cried as he grabbed Zoro's collar and pulled him "I should've stayed on the ship with Y/N, why did you get to eat her cooking??!"

The swordsman glared at Sanji while freeing himself from his grip "Then you should've stayed. No one was stopping you from doing it."

"At least be a little grateful!! She cooked you a meal"

"I am grateful for that!!"

"You don't sound like you are"

"What am I supposed to do then?!"

Nami sighed while watching the two fight over a thing that didn't matter to that extent. "Is that a raccoon?!" Y/N asked as she picked Chopper up and examined him but her comment offended the reindeer. "I am not a raccoon!!! I am a reindeer."

"IT TALKS!!"

"Yes because I ate Human-Human fruit and because of that I can transform into a human. It also gave me the ability to talk."

Y/N was amazed by the adorable reindeer. "You are so cute!!" She said and gave him a tight hug. "Hey! Shut up... I am immune to compliments like that." Chopper said while clearly looking flustered upon receiving a compliment. "I thought you guys went to meet a doctor and you came back with a talking reindeer?"

"He is a doctor and our new crew member!" Nami informed.

"WHAT YOU ARE A DOCTOR, CHOPPER?!" Sanji and Luffy shouted in unison.

"You didn't know that? Then what was it about Chopper that impressed you so much?" Nami asked.

"He's a reindeer who can doo seven transformations," Luffy replied followed by Sanji "And an emergency food supply." Sanji's words frightened the poor reindeer and made him jump from Y/N's grasp and walk away.

Y/N chuckled as she saw everyone engrossed in having a party while the snow fell from the sky adding a beautiful sight to enjoy. The female looked up at the sky and put out her hand to catch the snowflakes.