╏027

【Blackbeard】

Blackbeard】

■■■■■■

The laughter and giggles filled the air as Y/N and Ace reminisced about their shared past, savouring the food Y/N had prepared. "You're still as dumb as ever," Ace mumbled playfully between his bites, and she frowned, unable to resist a playful jab. "You shouldn't be the one saying that you know. Sabo was so nice. How did a guy like him become friends with you?"

The playful banter took a sombre turn as Ace's expression darkened. "I don't think you know about this, but..." he began, his voice filled with sadness. "Sabo is dead."

Y/N's world seemed to halt for a moment. It wasn't the news of Sabo's death that struck her like a thunderbolt; it was the contradiction it posed to what she knew. "The celestial dragon burned his boat when he escaped from the island and set out to become a pirate," Ace explained, his gaze fixed downward, avoiding eye contact.

"That's not true!" Y/N's voice rang out, a defiant flame flickering in her eyes. Ace looked up at her, captivated by the conviction in her words. "Sabo is alive!"

The words echoed in Ace's ears, shattering his preconceived notions. "What?" he stammered, his mind struggling to process this unexpected revelation.

"Yes!" Y/N affirmed, her voice filled with unwavering certainty. "He survived! He's a part of the revolutionary army right now."

(I seriously wanted him to know at least that Sabo was alive 😭😭)

The sheer magnitude of the news overwhelmed Ace. "What- WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Y/N's determination remained unyielding. "No, wait, let me prove it to you." She dashed toward her bag, rummaging through its contents until she found what she was looking for. With a smile forming on her face, she returned to Ace, holding out a picture of Sabo. "Sabo..." he whispered, his eyes locked on the image before him. "Have you met him?"

"No," Y/N confessed, her voice tinged with a hint of regret. "I wanted to. I even took part in a mission to capture the revolutionary army, hoping to give them an opening to escape if we succeeded. But they proved to be too powerful to be captured so easily."