╏012

【A lost crew member】

■■■■■■

"Who finished all the food again?!" Sanji shouted, which made Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, and Y/N flinch. A few hours ago while Sanji was busy having a fight with Zoro over a not-so-serious topic, the ship's captain, Luffy sneaked into the kitchen and stole some food but during the process, he was caught by Usopp, Chopper, and Y/N. The three threatened the boy and in the end, he had to share it with them, but now that Sanji was aware of the deeds, there was a ninety-nine percent chance that he wouldn't spare any of them.

"That food supply was supposed to last for two weeks!! And it's all gone in just five days!"

The sniper swallowed thickly as he imagined the consequences of what would happen once Sanji knew that they were behind it. "Sa... Sanji!! It was them!!" He said and pointed at the other three, who were utterly shocked at the betrayal they faced at the moment. "You bitch-" Y/N cursed and grabbed his collar, "How dare you do that?! You are not supposed to stab your friends in the back like that!! Even you ate the food with us!!"

"YES!! Y/N'S RIGHT!!" Luffy and Chopper joined in, while Sanji fumed with anger. He walked down the stairs and stood in front of the four of them, passing a deadly glare. "Y/N darling, you can eat whenever you want..." He said in his sweet voice and offered a hand to her, which she took gladly. "I would like you to step aside for a moment."

"Sanji... We- We are sorry!!" Luffy screamed as he backed up in an attempt to save himself, but attempts like those were useless. Sanji would not let go of the three. The male raised his leg up and swiftly kicked the three, sending them flying across the ship.

"Don't you dare eat without asking!!" He warned and turned around to face Y/N "Do you want to eat something?"

"No..."

"Alright, I'll cook you something delicious!!" Sanji cheered and ran towards the kitchen. "Wait! I said no!!" Y/N reminded, but Sanji was already working towards making a delicious meal for Y/N.