╏021

【Fucker!】

【Fucker!】

■■■■■■

Luffy and Chopper showed no signs of fighting, so Sanji knew he had to do it himself. The guards were fast and swift with their attack and Sanji dodged them and in no time two of the guards were down. "You guys are so weak" Sanji taunted, which angered the two of them, pushing them to the point to use their devil fruit powers and Sanji was not ready for the sudden surprise. 

Ema grew tensed and her grip on her spear got tighter as she saw Sanji struggle a little with the pirates. She made up her mind and decided to help Sanji in the fight. She ran with her spear in her hand and attacked one of the guards, but her attack went right through his liquid body. Her will to help was strong, but little did she know that she was only going to come in the way of Sanji because she was open to attacks in many ways, and the guards took that to advantage. 

They changed their target from Sanji to Ema. They kicked her across the face and sent her flying in a distance, which angered Sanji. "You fucking bastards!! Attacking a lady?!" He shouted and was about to attack, but one of the guards was pinning Ema down on the ground, holding a knife to her neck, "It would be better if you surrender now. Or else this lady is going to die. And now that I look at her... aren't you the one who ran away from us?" 

Ema grunts and tries to free herself but fails and looks at Sanji with an apologetic face. Sanji slowly kneels down while keeping his hands behind his hand, and the guard kicks him to the ground, pinning him down and tying him up. "I'm sorry Sanji..." Ema mumbled. 

"It's fine" 

All four of them got captured and were taken inside the castle in front of Tiger. "Boss, looks like someone came to save the two we captured earlier." The guard said, and Tiger turned around to see the newly captured people. Sanji glared at him, which made him laugh. "Aren't we having too many guests today?" 

"Sanji!!!" 

"Nami?" He mumbled and looked up in the direction of the voice and was horrified to see the scene. Both Nami and Usopp had their hands tied up to the ceiling and were left dangling in midair. His eyes were quick to notice the wounds that the ropes had caused on Nami's hands. "You fuckers! Bring them down now!!" He cursed, but Tiger just laughed it out.