╏019

【Born a leader!】

【Born a leader!】

■■■■■■

Chopper explained everything to Y/N, and she was a bit taken aback about not knowing the things that were going on in the kingdom. She didn't have a single idea about Tiger Pirates taking over everything. "How long has it been?" She asked and glanced at Ema as she was the only one who could answer her questions. "They showed up after you left the kingdom and went missing."

"Nami is in danger! We should hurry!!" Sanji panicked and cried out her name. "Usopp is with her too..." Chopper sighed, but Sanji couldn't care more about him.

"Everyone might be having a hard time in the kingdom. Not having the presence of the royal family did cause some serious trouble. We should hurry up and save Nami and Usopp. Every minute we pass, they'll be in more trouble." Y/N stated. "Also... We need to lock up Maverick somewhere for now. I'll deal with him later."

Chopper jumped down from Y/N's arms as his eyes fell on Ema and a surprised yelp escaped his mouth, "Ah! You are that lady's daughter!" He said, leaving everyone confused. "What do you mean Chopper?"

"She looks like the girl in the picture that the women who wanted to save her daughter gave us. The pirates didn't take you?! Then did we risk our lived for nothing?!"

"My mom told you to save me?" Ema questioned and Chopper gave her a nod.

"How did you escape?"

"They did take me away from my house, but I later escaped and was hiding in the forest. I am really sorry your friends were captured in an attempt to save me!!"

"If we are done with the conversation, then shouldn't we plan our actions? Like I said... every minute counts." Y/N stated, and everyone turned their attention towards her.

"I am going to beat this Tiger guy to a pulp if he does anything to Nami and Usopp!" Luffy mentioned and made a fist that he punched the air.

"You guys should hurry towards the castle and try to save them." Y/N said.